Aurora Indica Feminized - Soil - LED

SmallGrow420

Hey Guys starting my second grow of Aurora Indica Feminized! Germinating 3 seeds. Also germinating 4 mystery seeds from Nirvana as well.

So I'm keeping my CFL set up of 4 23watt CFL bulbs, one 125watt CFL bulb, One 250watt CFL, and adding a 300 watt LED I bought.

Using FFOF soil & nutes.

Hoping to have seedlings in a pot under light by Monday 28th.

Grow will be in a spare bedroom closet.

First old farmer to the grow show. This is like Black Friday. Got to wait 3 days for the seeds to be sowed. lol
Thanks for the journal.

Update Time =) so I'm about 3 weeks in and I ended up only keeping 2 Aurora Indicas
photo_3_5_6.JPG
photo_4_4_4.JPG
photo_1_6_3.JPG
photo_2_6_6.JPG

Very cool! When are you starting 12/12?

V

Havent decided yet... I was thinking maybe 8 weeks or 10 weeks. Ive got to wait and see how big they are. I now know how much this girl stretches during flower (which is not very much). They are almost 5 weeks old now. The little one didn't have a great start like the other big one did and she was also transplanted twice so shes kind of stunted in her growth.

hi. i had a cutting of this strain, from an monster, outdoor plant. wish i still had it. it was the most potent plant i ever grew. good enough, to sit next to my "bc godbud". and thats sayin something. it was kind of acrid smoke. with, my lung disease now, (3), i dont think i could even bubble it. just like the god. but, mine looked like this. mine was the real afphi pheno. maybe 28" tall, at the end. and i never pinched em. allways got a real nice central cola. if i had them now, id try pinching. i only got perhaps 1.75 oz, at the time, in 3 gal soil pots. But, it was so potent. and it really stunk! lol. and, anytime you touched the buds in bloom, you got slime! lol. if you do, spray wd-40 on your hands, and wipe them off. then, wash with dawn or joy diswashing liquid. good luck! dont over feed these.....

You're going to need more light than you have now for a 10 week veg plant. CFLs are not recommendable for flowering a big plant but if it's all ya got, just keep an eye on the heat.
Think ahead if you want to get a big yield off a plant that big.
Good luck and the Vlad will be watching in case you have any questions along the way :thumb:

Vlad

You're going to need more light than you have now for a 10 week veg plant. CFLs are not recommendable for flowering a big plant but if it's all ya got, just keep an eye on the heat.
Think ahead if you want to get a big yield off a plant that big.
Good luck and the Vlad will be watching in case you have any questions along the way :thumb:

Vlad

So you don't think a 250watt CFL, 3 23watt cfl, and a 300watt LED is enough light for these two ladies?

Back
Top Bottom