All fed bio biz organic nutes
Lighting will be 18/6
The seeds of choice this time are
6x auto ultimate
2x think different both are Dutch passion
Currently seeds are germinating should be in the dirt tomorro

20151230_153205.jpg
20151230_103922.jpg

Have you used the mars hydro before? I have 3 600s that have been decent in veg but dont have IR so not sure if they will really impress me in flower

Hey yes this will be my third full grow with these lights. These are the marshydro 2 lights. In the previous two grows iv only used the 1200 for one reason or another but the 1200 in my 4x4 has achieved 2oz per plant on 10 week auto's so for my these lights are fantastic

I'll pull up a chair if you don't mind :passitleft:
Do you stick to a feeding schedule with the bio biz? I find myself winging it most of the time.
Best of buds for the new year :)

Funny u should ask I usually kinda wing it myself but try to go like this.
Week 1-2 nothing
Week 2-3 1ml per litre of grow/bloom/topmax
Week 3-5 2ml of all the above
Week 5-9 1ml of grow & 3ml of bloom & topmax
Week 9-10 plain water

I usually water every 2-3 days and feed every watering. Maybe once a fortnight il give a plain water feed. That works for me with my 10 week autos

Funny u should ask I usually kinda wing it myself but try to go like this.
Week 1-2 nothing
Week 2-3 1ml per litre of grow/bloom/topmax
Week 3-5 2ml of all the above
Week 5-9 1ml of grow & 3ml of bloom & topmax
Week 9-10 plain water

I usually water every 2-3 days and feed every watering. Maybe once a fortnight il give a plain water feed. That works for me with my 10 week autos

Thanks cali. Kinda like the way I feed. A bit of this and a half a cap of that. I don't measure feeds or check ph anymore. I tended to cause more problems that way. :passitleft:

Haha welcome guys. We pas to the left sonic☺ great to see Ur here sit were ever u like apart from on top of the girls

Mr A yooo. Yea bit of this bit of that but I always ph lol I had a bad grow down to not ph'ing and since I try keep in the ideal but if Ur water n nutes mix up to some were near then that's happy dayz
Thankyou Mr beast ☺ yip 8 holes in each. I bought them from the supermarket had funny looks walking around ppl thinking wff does he need with 8 mop buckets lol. So I threw in shit loads of scrubbers and wash cloths too make it look like I was into cleaning or something lol the buckets no were say the litres but my bags of soil are 50l and they filled just under 3 buckets each so I'm saying the capacity is about 17 litres

Damn, looks like I'm too late for the front row.

Don't care if you're passing left or right, but make sure you pass back too!

Back
Top Bottom