the cuts are from a blueberry strain
currently rooting in clay pebbles under 2 x 600w metal halide
pictures will be up soon

re: 12 IWS Flood & Drain

previous crop pics almost dry
IMG_063144.JPG
IMG_063033.JPG
IMG_062938.JPG

the youngest cut is from a seed, big bhudda cheese reversed. had to be popped as one of the cuts was about dead due to being transported

having some issues atm. I'm not at this place all the time have to rely on who lives there. issues with temperature fluctuations and maybe mites

this grow also has 9 wilma pots now andwill be vegging quicker dues to tight space
IMG_077534.JPG

IMG_077442.JPG
IMG_077335.JPG

wilma system has a sativa indica cross and the iws system has and indica strain

does anyone know how long i should veg to get a good yield but not have it to packed. iws plants are indica and the wilma are sativa. i will be lollipop ping and the iws clones have been topped once only. i will be using 4 600w

respect. i have never used a scrog, but i will do then. i have always used yo yo.s
i know i should have bought the 12 but i bought 3 different system for 3 locations but i always end up changing plans. i will be adding a fourth 600w as soon as i flip, i didn't know if it was necessary to have that much light at this stage.

yes definitely. on the next run I'm sure I'm going to put both the wilma in this tent and have 4 or 5 on each wilma with a longer veg and then have all the iwi's in the other tent. i have a 10ft gorilla tent which should hopefully see the 18 iws pot in by the end of the year.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I use the 36 pot mate. 4 weeks veg averages 3 oz a plant if u give it 5 or 6 weeks you can hit 8 plus. Obviously you need space and bend the plants down using scrog nets. Defo worth the extra couple of weeks just make sure u top and bend ur plant iws systems are tremendous once u get used to them I've tried everything else

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've spied a 6m x 3m tent online. Capable of holding 72 pots. I think I'd buy 2 x iws 36 pot system so there's two brain buckets and timers I'm sure the tent can be split into 4 rooms inside too its pretty sick! Over 1000 pounds but great investment that

360 oz a crop would be the target for that bad boy set up! Location would be difficult to find though not many many properties have that space maybe an outbuilding or industrial place would be the way forward for that one. I worked out it could be set up from scratch for around the £7000 pounds mark. Returns would be insane though do the math

Back
Top Bottom