salchipapa27

What strain is it? Blueberry
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? 75% Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? n/a
If in Veg... For how long? just started germinating today
If in Flower stage... n/a
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms Ocean Forest but might consider getting happy frog and doing a mix
If soil... What size pot? Starting in small square pots then transplanting after sex determined to 5 gallon.
Size of light? 2x2 T5 Light Fixture
Is it aircooled? Nope
Temp of Room/cab? Usually 79F-85F I like to get lower temps to hopefully get color changes.
RH of Room/cab? 30RH-40RH
PH of media or res? water I give them is usually tested to be at 6.0 pH
Any Pests ? None as of now
How often are you watering? Whenever needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Going to use Fox Farms Big Bloom when ready

:thumb: Can't wait. Hope this picture is acceptable by Crop King Seeds if they ever see it! since I didn't get a crop king seeds logo container for the beans.
20160317_135018.jpg

Im excited for this!!

5 out of 5 germinated successfully :thumb: 1 needs a little bit of time more and then ill put it in a small container. 4 are already in a container. I chose to do a lot at once to find a female and then make clones. the 5th container is a nirvana freebie that I hope does better then the recent track record of the freebies I had.
20160320_205552.jpg

20160326_190123.jpg
20160326_190139.jpg

They moved closer to the light and have all started there third set I guess of leaves! I wonder if they could all be female that would be :circle-of-love:

Okay so all the blueberry have broke soil and are working on their third set of leaves! ive given them super small mL doses of FoxFarmgrow big 6-4-4. I think I might have given one a little too much as its starting to show what I believe is iron deficiency. Please let me know if you agree or think its something else cause I don't wanna lose her.
20160330_075047.jpg
20160330_075100.jpg

Quick pic of all of the blueberry and the nirvana freebie in the back left
20160330_075926.jpg

:thumb:

It's not going to be deficiencies yet... They've got all the food they need in the cotyledons. If you feed dilute to 1/4 strength of recommendation. You should work on root development most of all, root boosters and beneficial microbes do enhance root growth. Let them dry out too, the drier the more the roots search for water. Don't let wilt but make sure the pot is arid before you water again.

Oh crap gtg I'm late for work. Lol...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

It's not going to be deficiencies yet... They've got all the food they need in the cotyledons. If you feed dilute to 1/4 strength of recommendation. You should work on root development most of all, root boosters and beneficial microbes do enhance root growth. Let them dry out too, the drier the more the roots search for water. Don't let wilt but make sure the pot is arid before you water again.

Oh crap gtg I'm late for work. Lol...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks a lot I will look into getting root boosters or something ill see how much they are at my local hydro shop. I wont give that seedling anymore nutes and just give it water once its dry. Im still unsure if me giving it the diluted food is what caused the coloration and leaf twisting. But I hope just letting chill out and get only water will help and keep it growing

Good luck with your grow :thumb: If you are using the ocean forest soil with your seedling you should only have to use plain water for about 3 weeks or so it already has nutes in it. Looking forward to seeing them grow.

Thank you! and im not using it yet but i was thinking of putting in it towards the bottom of their big containers when i transplant them. Will keep updates! and im really trying to get the blue/purple hues out in this grow!

I mix my ffof with happy frog 50/50 then add perlite and worm castings to the mix. I haven't had any issues starting seeds in it yet.

Sounds like a great mix. What I got the seedlings in right now is happy frog. And since my home is known for gnat flies Im going to do a mix of FFOF with Happy Frog and vermiculite on the top

Great start!! :thumb: the blueberries were interesting to watch grow for me :thumb: they didn't start showing colors till the last few weeks when they started to swell they were a bright color green before hand though which i thought was interesting :) anyways will be following along on this one

Great start!! :thumb: the blueberries were interesting to watch grow for me :thumb: they didn't start showing colors till the last few weeks when they started to swell they were a bright color green before hand though which i thought was interesting :) anyways will be following along on this one

Thanks Voodoo! i'll definitely be coming to you for help since youre just finishing up and greatly as seen by your journal. Stick around! :thumb:

20160406_230808.jpg
THEYRE ALIVE!!! just another update shot of them today. Still no signs of pre flowers. I KNOW IM BEING IMPATIENT. But i really want to know if anyone out there has grown CKS or Blueberry or Regular seeds in general. Regarding height. My Blue Mystic Autos were only about a foot tall maybe just a LITTLE bit more. But i've seen other peoples plants get 2ft-4ft tall. I really wanted to get a high yielding blueberry harvest. I hope that maybe its possible I can grow them to about 2 feet or so tall. and then start flowering? Im not too sure about that process exactly. :Namaste:

20160406_230808.jpg
THEYRE ALIVE!!! just another update shot of them today. Still no signs of pre flowers. I KNOW IM BEING IMPATIENT. But i really want to know if anyone out there has grown CKS or Blueberry or Regular seeds in general. Regarding height. My Blue Mystic Autos were only about a foot tall maybe just a LITTLE bit more. But i've seen other peoples plants get 2ft-4ft tall. I really wanted to get a high yielding blueberry harvest. I hope that maybe its possible I can grow them to about 2 feet or so tall. and then start flowering? Im not too sure about that process exactly. :Namaste:

The blueberry from cks is a photo period so as long as your on 18/6 you can veg them for as long as you want or how ever big you want them to get they wont start to flower till you go to the 12/12 light schedule

Back
Top Bottom