Crop King Seeds Purple Kush Feminized DWC Monster Cropping - HHT - Canna Aqua Grow

NastyAce05

:welcome:
What strain is it? CKS Purple Kush Feminized
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?Hybrid What percentages?75% Indica 25% Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Day 19 from seed
If in Flower stage... For how long? Will be 8 to 10 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor $x4 Grow Tent
Soil or Hydro? DWC Hydroponics
What size pot? 1 gallon for veg then 5 gallon for veg and flower transition & 20 gallon tote for scrog
Size of light? Veg 4x32w 6500k daylight fluorescence - Flower 1000w hps lumii 6in air cool hood
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 68-75 f
RH of Room/cab?16-25%
PH of media or res?5.2-6.3
Any Pests ?none
How often are you watering? Constant its DWC
Type and strength of ferts used? Canna Aqua and all its additives and for now I'm using the Normal feeding schedule from canna Nutrients vegetative stage 1 until she shows preflowers then on to faze 2 and so on untill Flower time I will update as I go.

I got cut off do to memory will be working on that but got the ph down to 6.2 after adding the water and the ppm were at 876 so they went down but thats fine with me. As so as the water level goes down I'll be adding the nutrient water I have so its all good. But thats my CKS Purple Kush Feminized day 19 from seed.... Let me know what yall think.
:welcome:

Re: Crop King Seeds Purple Kush Feminized DWC Monster Cropping - HHT - Canna Aqua Gro

Looking great! The PK is a fast growing bushy strain. Here is mine at 20 days from seed so you are on course to a good one!

89d26c9e8b988c02f990da7fcab5fabd.jpg

Re: Crop King Seeds Purple Kush Feminized DWC Monster Cropping - HHT - Canna Aqua Gro

Update #2 Crop King Seeds Purple Kush Fem DWC Cannabis Grow Day 25 from seed.... Just to let everyone know the nutrients were set for 4 gallons of water total ppm at 775 with ph at 5.8-5.9 topped and lower 2 leafset areas removed including water leaves. Its like transplanting without the transplant!!!
:peace: Peace everyone and grow your own!

Pass that Homie :passitleft: Welcome aboard
I'll also be posting pictures for those that like the stills... But mostly going to be video for this Purple Kush Run. I'm glad your in hope she is a gurl at least she should be, she is sposed to be feminized .So I'm :goodluck: crossing my fingers. I'm going to try and pull at least 1lb 1 plant and join that club Going to use all of the techniques out there on one plant 1st time I've ever ventured into that realm... so I got back on 420magazine.com to start posting look around and notice that the people I just ordered seeds from is a sponsor here (Crop King Seeds) and that they are running seasonal journal contest, that was news to me I haven't been here for 4 years. So, since I noticed that, I hurried my other grow that is now flowering, I timed & started the flowering the same day that this lil CKS Purple Kush came out of the Rockwool... hehe lucky me! Anyway I'm going to try NOT to try hard but at the same time I wanna at least get an honorable mention in this seasons CKS grow journal contest. If I get that pound I feel I'll be a lil more than just an honorable mention!!!!

Anyways again thanx for joining my run Noob hope I didn't hurt your eyes with all that boring tantrum lol :peace::peacetwo::passitleft:

Not at all Nasty. I get it. Back at you :passitleft:

In order to get a pound you need to veg for at least 2 months right? With that light and dialed in nutes and training, there's no reason you shouldn't get your pound. I'm glad I get to watch from the cheap seats. This should be fun.

:roorrip:

In order to get a pound you need to veg for at least 2 months right? With that light and dialed in nutes and training, there's no reason you shouldn't get your pound. I'm glad I get to watch from the cheap seats. This should be fun.

Cheap seats, LMAO. I'm wit it. I got the same goal. Get that lb Ace.

Cheap seats, LMAO. I'm wit it. I got the same goal. Get that lb Ace.

I'll go into more detail in time with my videos..... That said, Yes its about a 2 moth process which is like a said earlier I rushed my J.S.D.S. Girls Just to time my CKS Purple Kush Fem. germination and Rockwool seedling. It busted through the rockwool same day the lights on my J.S.D.S. Came back on to start flowering.... I'm just guessing that they are going to flower a minimum of 60 days right? That's not including the time I might need if it takes longer to ripen up. Enough time for me to Top(done), LST, Super Crop & top all tops that have at least 3 nodes after the super cropped tops. I should be done with that before she comes close to flowering, I do know she will be showing me her sex by that time I'll know whether it was time lost or not.... I'm betting it all on this 1 lil lady but that's the fun about this challenge. It's better to do this with a clone but I want a 1lb lady from seed which in my opinion takes a lil bit more finesse to accomplish.

I really don't know if I'm goin to accomplish this but I'ma give it my all for sure! There are a lot of details and the 1 on 1 videos will help explain everything in detail. I'll also show more as far as the whole LST, Super Cropping etc. etc. etc. on video as I'm actually doing it so everyone can see what actually has go on with making a 1lb dank killa!!!! It took me years and years of watching reading and personally Trying in smaller rooms where if I had more room instead of 2 pounds of fluffy buds It could be 1lb of quality Buds.... Like the saying goes, "You live and you learn."

Yes 2lb (around that) of fluff(at least that's what I call it), it was only a 2'x3' Cabinet scrog. wish my wife didn't erase my pics be accident but its ok. I vegged it until it filled that whole 2x3 space then I flipped the lights to 12/12 light and it just blew up towards the light after that. Mind you it was under the same 1000w hps I'm using now threw me off guard I ran with it. Soon as I knew though that lady grew 2 1/2 feet high off the scrog and was only 6" inches under the light, lucky me it was a air cooled hood. Nothing bleached at all but there was sooooooo much vegetation that when the lady was ready and I had 20% Amber the buds were all fluffy not dense at ALL! So I'm not counting it even though what would call super fluffy buds came out to weigh 796g..... Turn it all into some of the best ice water bubble hash I ever tasted.... people never believed that it came from the fluff when I would show the pictures I took( that again were deleted by the wife hehe).

Anyway again here I am blabb blah blabbing your eyes out everyone. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for joining my Journal. The more I see people join and chat the more its like hey get it done and don't mess things up NASTY. hehe I love it the pressure is on I got this. All the motivation is there, the knowledge is there, the will is there now all I need to do is execute the plan to reach the Goal!!! Off to the races!!!!
:thanks::rollit::tokin::passitleft:

It's funny, I read your post in your voice from the videos. lol Dude, I bet that hash was the shiz. 2lbs!!! i don't care if it was fluffy or not. That's a ton of buds. Just like me, gotta stay patient. After I clone these seeds, I want to get those girls big. Watching you knock this shiz out of the park will be fun and educational.

It's funny, I read your post in your voice from the videos. lol Dude, I bet that hash was the shiz. 2lbs!!! i don't care if it was fluffy or not. That's a ton of buds. Just like me, gotta stay patient. After I clone these seeds, I want to get those girls big. Watching you knock this shiz out of the park will be fun and educational.

I sure hope so!!! Fingers crossed :goodluck:
Hey what's funny? I wanna laugh at me too!!!

No, it's funny, to me, that I read your post in your voice.
ooooh, ok... shyt every time I here my voice on my own videos I trip... I always(if my wife is in the room at the time) ask my wife if I really do sound that Mexican? lol she responds with, "it's cause you are a Mexican". I'm like but I'm an educated college top 13 gpa in my class Mexican. She's like, "look that may be the case, but that doesn't change the fact that you was born where you were born, raised where you were raised and your south central California accent is not going to go away just cause you half way across the country. Face it your Mexican". when I review my vid before posting I laugh at first but by the time i'm done I forget its me because I truly beleave I don't sound like that!!!(even though I do) lmfao
anyway thanks Noob!

Oh snap. How you doing Mr Amazin welcome to my journal .... Im glad to see i was able to attract a member of the month to my journal. Welcome welcome cant wait to show everyone what i got!!!

Happy to be here. Looking forward to the big show.
:passitleft:
ok so I have a question... I have 36 days or so left before I come close to inducing flower.
question is do you think I have enough time to end up with 32 tops if I start mainlining now? don't know if you would know the answer but I thought I would ask! :peace::peacetwo::passitleft:

I've never tried mainlining so couldn't really say. Il would depend on how quick your girl responds and grows in between the topping. I'm planning on using light addicts fluxing technique on my next one, he just delivered over 20oz off 1 plant in a 5 gallon pot.

Back
Top Bottom