Perpetual Grow - 2 Tents - 400W MH - 1000W HPS

Tents: 2- 4x4x6.5 dimond reflective mylar.
Light: 400w mh, 1000w hps
Media; Coco coir
Nutes: flora micro, gro and bloom. Floara Nova bloom. General hydroponics.
Technical difficulty for posting photos. I don't have a URL.

Hey godsHitman check my signature for how to upload pics. If you can post, you can upload images.

Glad you got this started here, pictures or not. A journal will be great for you and your plants. So much experience and knowledge will be forthcoming from the great members that are always willing to help out.

So let's get those pics up and this journal started right... Thanks for becoming a member here you won't regret it I promise.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps.. If you don't capitalize your name it looks like God shitman.... Lol. Cheers brother :)

20160327_025026.JPG

Is it possible to mix an old bottle of general hydroponics flora Nova. It's still sealed. It was in freezing tempatures for 2-3 years. When I shake it it sounds like a few spoon fulls of sand is inside. Would heating the bottle and shaking mix the ingredients to ideal consistentcy?

I'm just questioning what ingreedients decided to clump together. Probly the boron and other trace minerals. Mabye I can strain it.
Don't want to burn them if I cant resolve it fully. Best to just strain it and loose potency of some ingredients.
I have the 32oz bottles of GH flora series. I just find the flora nova easier to mix.

420-magazine-mobile2107136837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1386849879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1975810946.jpg
two clone in front
420-magazine-mobile1751070225.jpg
cuttings.
420-magazine-mobile843059611.jpg
wow lost of growth.
420-magazine-mobile1423486653.jpg

The app is mush Easyier to upload.
Next time I'll do a video clip. Hard to squeeze em all in one photo.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom