Cannabis Cup Winners

EDzMEDz420

Hello fellow growers,I am really exited to share my little grow line with everybody this year, cannabis cup winners are as good as it gets,i know theirs thousands of breeders who have awesome genetics,eventually if your genetics are great,i will find you.so enjoy these pics,for now,i will be adding new info,as time goes by.all my plants will be OUTDOOR,eventually going in 5 to 10 gallon geopots ,i wanted to go 15 to 45 gal geopot,but i I'm not trying to make the 6 o'clock news for having a small amazon in my yard,,i only use canna terra coco coir,guano,kelp,worm castings,and the most important substance of all ALKALINE 88 water.EDzMedz STRAINS!.from SOMA SACRED SEEDS,,.AMNESIA HAZE,SOGOUDA,SOMARI,SOMANTRA,NYC DIESEL,SOMANGO,SO G KUSH,,(kushadelic,and,lavender) never popped,from.RESERVE PRIVADA, OG #18..plus OG KUSH,,from CANNASOUER GENETICS, EAST COAST COOKIES..from SENSI SEEDS,NORTHERN LIGHTS HAZE #5, from LITTLE CHEIF COLLABS,TANGIE GHOST TRAIN,,from,CALI CONNECTION,,Xlll LOUIS OG, and ALIEN OG,from HUMBOLDT,,DR GREENTHUMBS EM_DOG,,please stay tuned,this is going to be an amazing ride..HAPPY GROWING..
0415162204.jpg
0415162218.jpg
0415162228.jpg
0415162225.jpg
0415162216a.jpg
0415162200.jpg
0415162158.jpg
0415162208a.jpg
0415162222.jpg
0415162156.jpg
0415162151a.jpg
0415161901b.jpg
0415162155a.jpg
0415162150.jpg
0415161900a.jpg
0415162154.jpg
0415162149.jpg
0415161900.jpg
these journals are lots of work,if done properly,so keep up the great work everybody,i will try to put as much info as I possibly can..HAPPY GROWING..

As you can see I still have HOLY GRAIL KUSH,from DNA GENETICS,ALIEN OG,SOMARI,AND SOMANGO,those are the last 4 seeds of my project..I will be planting these shortly,within 2 weeks,,ps.my NYC DIESEL just popped this morning,that was planted 2 days ago.also these pics were taken at night after feeding,the plants are tired,,i will be posting them in their natrual environment shinning in the sun full of glory like only cannabis can..I also play classical music,and opera for my girls all year around the station I play for them is FM classical K.U.S.C 92.5. HAPPY GROWING..

Well this sounds like an interesting grow watch. Sign me up. From the looks of it your off to a good start for the season. Outdoor is the best part, I've so much to learn about growing outdoors. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to many more posts.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Few more pics,spaciific profile for each strain comming soon,from seed bank,to harvest and everything in between.
0422160841b.jpg
7 of my girls in 5 gallon geopot,3 of the 7 have been vegging. Almost 2 months longer than the rest..the 7 plants in pots,,are....AMNESIA HAZE,SOMANTRA,EAST COAST COOKIES,SO G KUSH,OG KUSH,TANGIE GHOST TRAIN,and,NORTHERN LIGHT HAZE#5.many more pics,as much more info comming soon,.the small plant that's budding is SOMARI,that's a triple hybrid,cannabis cup winner,imagine 3 different cup winners all rolled into one,this is crossed with,buddha s sister,nyc diesel and kushadelic.the small is out if this world,(this has been one of my favorite strains to smoke)so far,its very flavorful, and burns like liquid,if that makes sense..
0422160757.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE, raised bed technique.very healthy root system,with ONLY canna terra coco coir,terra veg,and lots of alkaline88,or spring water,that's it,let mother nature take its course,no need to get to touchy feely with your plants,plants did just fine on their own for thousands of years in the wild,don't think, for one second that you teqnique or nutrients are saving the world,nope,not reality,the fact is their are a few people out there who are selling PLACIBO nutrients,meaning,whatever your buying to so called feed or help your plants,your product s are irrelevant or obsolite,they do nothing for your plant,you just feel good because you spent good money,,most people are professional , I try to keep it simple,whatever stage my plants are in ,i supply. A little more then half of what mother nature would naturally supply any way.example. right now my amnesia haze,is in vegging,,(ps.a few years ago I grew without any nutrians whatsoever the smoke still came out very nice,with TAP waterl,Never again..lol...) so I provide 3/4. of nitrogen,ect,,I NEVER USE THE RECOMMENDED AMOUNT,,only 3/4 ..because my water is so clean the plants instantly obsorbe the nutrients,ALKALINE88, ph level is 8.8 hence the name,and also has its own Himalayan minerals and vitamins,and spring water are the only reason I'm allowed to get by with only terra veg or Very little nutrients at all,,i choose to spend my money on the best water rather than the best nutrients,,.Very clean water allows my plants to uptake nutrients twice as fast.flowering stage same thing,3/4 phosphorus,guano,kelp,ect,i apologize for jumping all over the place,once again,i blame SOMA,lol, I just smoked some of SOMA s somari,.HAPPY GROWING..
0422160839b.jpg
0422160830.jpg
0422160829.jpg
0422160840.jpg
0422160839.jpg
04171609451.jpg
0417160858a1.jpg
04171608301.jpg
0417160948b1.jpg
0417160949c1.jpg
0417160948.jpg
0417160827a.jpg
0417160949.jpg
0417160948b.jpg
0417160859.jpg
0417160857.jpg
0417160827b.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE,raised bed technique, this was all done by design,i try to expose as many roots as I possibly can,without causing damage or stress to the plants genetics.

Small change of plans,i was going to plant those last 4 seeds,somari,somango,alien OG and holy grail kush,which would have put me at 16 plants,but,i decided to help my disabled brother and split the 12 I have with him,since he has his licence,that way we both have 6 plants each,the legal amount,according to the law,,better safe then sorry,right,i will keep his in 5 gallon geopots,and possibly go to 10 or 15 gallons,with mine,since now I only have six plants to really phocus on,i will still be taking care of his plants for him,since I have the greenthumbs,besides I may have underestimated what a 5 gallon geopot can really do,having 16 plants all to myself is way to much for one person to handle now that I think about it,especially for their first CONTROLLED medical marijuana grow,so I will save my last 4 seeds for next year,now my conscience is at peace with the law,i can get back to phocusing on growing.HAPPY GROWING..ps.I got dibs on whatever strains I want out of the 12 plants,thay were mine,any suggestions on which 6 plants you would like to see in a 10 or 15 gallon geopot ?I'm open for ideas,my top three that may go in larger geopots are AMNESIA HAZE,NORTHERN LIGHT HAZE#5, and NYC DIESEL,??HAPPY GROWING..

im a lot like you lol i grow for my sister thats disability and where allow 15 plants i only do 4 or 6 at the time as i don't have room and i know looking after that many plants a day is like a full time job so keep up the hard work as it really is. with the space i have i need to push the plants hard i just harvest some zombie kush.

now the fun part what ones to pick :party:to keep \

NYC
NL Haze
amnesia haze
holy grail
alien OG
louis OG

Thanks for the input,your right,about holy grail kush,i can't believe I haven't planted it yet,im. planting it right now,lol,have you heard about SOMA SEEDS? I have his SO G KUSH it was 32$ per seed,crazy,his genetics are supposed to be up there,so I can't wait to see his idea of an OG KUSH plant,it must be awsome,,,I may have to go with 7 or 8 plants,lol,.so Louis xlll og, and alien og both from cali connection seeds,,holy grail kush,from DNA genetics, so g kush,nyc diesel,,Amnesia haze ,all from SOMA SEEDS,and northern light haze # 5, from sensi seeds,let the fun began,I will p.s. working on a detailed profile for each strain,bare with me,between, my Xbox one,and smoking somas Somari all day,my life can get a little crazy,lol,,TITAN FALL,all day,COD3,hardcore domination only,to many hit markets on regular..HAPPY GROWING..

0424161853.jpg
0424161852a.jpg
0424161854.jpg
0424161857a.jpg
0424161905.jpg
0424161905a.jpg
0424161908.jpg
04241612111.jpg
0424161934.jpg
few more pics,enjoy,Here's holy grail kush,and alien og,both planted directly in canna terra coco coir, xlll louis OG was planted about a Week ago same technique,xlll louis og will be ready. For transplant soon, ,5x5 white container,watered with spring water.more info comming soon.HAPPY GROWING..ps,the picture with the rug and dirt is the crime scene my dogs left behind after eating 3 clones,,lol..

0424162022b.jpg
0424162022a.jpg
0424162022.jpg
HERE'S THE famous AMNESIA HAZE that nobody wants to grow out doors,i think I may start a thread just for this plant,and the rest will be separate.what do you guys think,sativas are special I believe, and I can already tell she's going to need lots of attention..this plant has been vegging for almost 3months,i started it indoors using 3 12 watt led grow buddies,root raidiance heat pad and lots of alkaline88 water which ph level is 8.8,I used root riot cubes,their peet moss cubes with light nutrients already in them,those are the only cubes I trust beside going straight in the coco,,used 5x5 white plastic containers,,after 3 weeks to a month .I transplanted it into a 7x7 white plastic container,after a month or so in their I transplanted it into a 5gal geopot using pure coco,nothing els,,i. Noticed I saved lots of money by transplanting up in stages opposed to a large pot from the beginning,i used much less water,and nutrians,it also allows your plants to properly feed during those vital few weeks,and months,trust me I learned the hard way with the first seed I ever order,i spent 40$ for one seed,including shipping,,ALIEN OG a few years ago,i planted it directly in a 25 gallon geopot,,lol,when i look back,,i say to myself,what an idiot,,the seed germanated and was on its way,untill a few weeks went by,and I noticed the yellow and curling leaves that would not go away no matter what I did,the plant seem to be shrinking right before my eyes,it stayed the same size for 3 weeks,until I could no longer stand the site of a struggling dying plant,so I pulled it out and just counted my losses,when the pots to big,you and up over watering and over feeding the plant even if you use very little,and not watering a large pot all the way through can cause dry pockets or wet pockets,that could be a perfect breeding ground for diseases,bacteria,and even mold,,so,transplant up its a no brainer,its safer,cheaper,if you concernd about the plants being small because your starting off in very small containers,think again,i could grow this AMNESIA HAZE past my roof of I wanted to,by starting of in small containers your ensuring that your plants will have a strong root system with plenty of nutrients, so when you transplant,that plants will literally hit the ground running,,that with lots of love and paitance, and a positive attitude,you'll be good to go,,sorry for yapping,i really love the medical benefits of cannabis and could type all night,,,much more information comming soon.HAPPY GROWING..

0424162022b.jpg
0424162022a.jpg
0424162022.jpg
HERE'S THE famous AMNESIA HAZE that nobody wants to grow out doors,i think I may start a thread just for this plant,and the rest will be separate.what do you guys think,sativas are special I believe, and I can already tell she's going to need lots of attention..this plant has been vegging for almost 3months,i started it indoors using 3 12 watt led grow buddies,root raidiance heat pad and lots of alkaline88 water which ph level is 8.8,I used root riot cubes,their peet moss cubes with light nutrients already in them,those are the only cubes I trust beside going straight in the coco,,used 5x5 white plastic containers,,after 3 weeks to a month .I transplanted it into a 7x7 white plastic container,after a month or so in their I transplanted it into a 5gal geopot using pure coco,nothing els,,i. Noticed I saved lots of money by transplanting up in stages opposed to a large pot from the beginning,i used much less water,and nutrians,it also allows your plants to properly feed during those vital few weeks,and months,trust me I learned the hard way with the first seed I ever order,i spent 40$ for one seed,including shipping,,ALIEN OG a few years ago,i planted it directly in a 25 gallon geopot,,lol,when i look back,,i say to myself,what an idiot,,the seed germanated and was on its way,untill a few weeks went by,and I noticed the yellow and curling leaves that would not go away no matter what I did,the plant seem to be shrinking right before my eyes,it stayed the same size for 3 weeks,until I could no longer stand the site of a struggling dying plant,so I pulled it out and just counted my losses,when the pots to big,you and up over watering and over feeding the plant even if you use very little,and not watering a large pot all the way through can cause dry pockets or wet pockets,that could be a perfect breeding ground for diseases,bacteria,and even mold,,so,transplant up its a no brainer,its safer,cheaper,if you concernd about the plants being small because your starting off in very small containers,think again,i could grow this AMNESIA HAZE past my roof of I wanted to,by starting of in small containers your ensuring that your plants will have a strong root system with plenty of nutrients, so when you transplant,that plants will literally hit the ground running,,that with lots of love and paitance, and a positive attitude,you'll be good to go,,sorry for yapping,i really love the medical benefits of cannabis and could type all night,,,much more information comming soon.HAPPY GROWING..

Good read keep up the good work I'm vaping some AMNESIA Haze now lol :high-five:

Thanks AMNESIA HAZE is the best,when grown right,i grew this exact strain last year,but around 2 months into flowering,i noticed code enforcement buzzing around,to make a long story short,if it's possible.I noticed code enforcement patrolling more than usual,but because I'm legal,i did not care,untill I received a certified letter,stating I had to remove the dabris or trash on or near my property?within ten days or I will be fined?so I called them,and asked,what trash or debris are you talking about,i keep my property spotless.thay said that they will get back to me, I was going to wait,but my gut feeling said to pull my plants,the most important part of this story is that I had a 12 foot plant,passing the roof of my house,way in the back,and i had topped it 3 or 4 times, it was a monster,you can see some pics of it in my gallery,because of that plant,i felt all my others were in danger,the 12 foot plant was my strain that I accidentally bred,it had nothing to do with my real grow,because I failed to control the size,i knew that's what code enforcement was looking at and eventually would see my others,now although I'm legal,nobody in their right mind,should grow a 12 foot plant in their backyard,and expect nothing to happen,so I thought,after pulling all my plants early,i received a notice and a call,that said after inpecting your property we found that the debris and or trash had nothing to do with your residence,sorry for the misunderstanding, it was some one randomly dumping mattresses and junk,we thought it was your residence.HAVE A NICE DAY and just disregard the letter,can you believe that crap,my entire grow pulled early for a misunderstanding,most of my indica strains we're pretty much finished,but,my AMNESIA HAZE,ouch,,it had plenty of buds,but the sativa effect was way to much for me,only because it's already a sativa ,by pulling it early,while the tricombs are still clear,holy shit,i would take one bong hit,at 9p.m. and will still be trying to go to sleep around 1 or 2 in the morning,it' was literally green crack,i have a whole new respect for sativas..that's why I started this AMNESIA HAZE,in February,it will be the biggest out of all my plants,,im going to make up for the last one,see I couldn't make it short even if I tryed.lol.. HAPPY GROWING..

OMG that's crazy all that for a little misunderstanding you must have pull all your hair out that's too bad that would have been a big harvest but hey you still did the right thing better safe then sorry right ⚗ puff puff pass

Oops,i made a duplicate post,oh how can I delete it? The post that starts off,,Here's the famous Amnesia haze,it has 3 pics of the plant,its no biggie,I'm still learning these,gadgets..HAPPY GROWING..

My AMNESIA HAZE is flowering after 3 month,vegging,I think I may have inadvertently caused this by not placing it under my lights to make up the difference of 13+ hours ,it's cool I was able to get 3 months of vegging,i think the plant knows more than I do,i wanted another 2 months of vegging,which is pretty ridiculous, now that I think about it,this is a blessing in disguise,now that I'm not so concerned with the size,i can plant my,SOMARI,and,,,SOMANGO,both from SOMA SEEDS.,I'm not 100% positive why it started flowering,if this was natural,now,i know if you plant a sativa during Feb,in geopots the plant will start flowering late April or early May,no matter what you do,if your out doors.that's my theory,so far..growing in geopot,s is new to me, I don't know what to expect,im so use to the long in the ground season,,at this rate geopot save you at least 1 to 2 months of growing time compared to growing in the ground,any idea of what a plant might yield that's been vegging for 1 1/2months in a 5 gal geopot?I planted her in a 5x5 white plastic container in pure coco,after 3 weeks in their I transplanted her into a 7x7 white plastic container using the raised bed technique,.it vegged for 3more weeks in their maybe even a month,,until I transplanted it in to a 5 gal geopot.what about after I transplant it into a 10 gal geopot,how big could it get?sorry for the newbie question geopots are new to me,(,full of my super coco mix,extra,extra,guano,kelp,worm castings, fish bone,blood meal,volcanic ash and rocks,)and a few other ingredients I will be posting soon.?my problem was I didn't think a 5 gal or 25 gal geopot,could grow a nice amount for the year..I was so wrong,the amount is irrelevant to me NOW,after noticing the quality of these ganetics,i don't need to grow massive plants anymore,like before,back then I would grow mystery strains,,so I would always go big,incase the genetics were crap,,theirs no mystery here,i know exactly what I have,so I can relax, and tone down everything, and just grow nice medium sized plants,,id rather have 3 grams of super super,genetics,then 1 oz of shwag,or dirt bud,,i smoke cannabis to get healthy,not high,so I'm very picky when it comes to other people a cannabis..so I'm rearanging my grow schedule,i can see the difference in quality right away,compared to growing in the ground,so I accept the fact that,this year's grow will be cute,compared to my last grow,but the quality of this grow is going to destroy my last grow,I'm fine with having much less but much better quality,no more large half potent grows,only medium to small top quality grows,This would be the ONLY exception when a woman will look a man in his eyes and say,,,SIZE DOESANT MATTER,,,HAPPY GROWING..
0426161840.jpg
0426161836.jpg
0426161837a.jpg
0426161528d.jpg
0426161527.jpg

AMNESIA HAZE,is the only plant that started flowering out of all my plants,i think because it's almost pure sativa?can some one verify the pistils,incase I'm wrong about the flowering.those look like pistils to me,,shoud I reverse the flowering stage by adding extra light,or just let mother nature take its course..HAPPY GROWING..

Here's what I use to cure,my buds..I burp the jars every 12 hours the first week,the dryer the buds get the less you will need to burp the jars,,after drying out the buds for 3 to 7 days,depending on how fat and stickey thay are,smaller buds dry first,no sense in leaving them out with the big buds,i place the jars in the bottom of my refrigerator, away from the freezer area,where ever your freezer is located in your refrigerator,place the jars on the opposite side,,I usually put about 2oz per far,this year,1oz and a half,maybe, the better the genetics the more air flow the buds need,you don't want to smash the buds together and stuff them in the jars,although it's a lot of fun and feels great,it could cause the buds to lose a lot of crystals,mold, and bag appeal,i harvest all the best buds,place them in jars,and stash them, for Christmas, and just smoke the small buds and the shake,ill make hash,oil,ect,,while the big buds are curing properly...HAPPY GROWING..
0427161032a.jpg
0427161031.jpg

Hello,everybody,is their another way to update my journal without always having to respond to my oldest post?at this rate I'm going to have a thousand post all to myself,,lol,,what can I do to erase a lot of this,and start fresh with one nice complete journal with updated info,instead of reposting the same stuff,with a little more information?thank you guys,im still learning..HAPPY GROWING..

0515161252.jpg
0515161253.jpg
0515161305a.jpg
0515161257.jpg
0515161252c.jpg
0515161241.jpg
0515161256.jpg
0515161252a.jpg
0515161240b.jpg
0515161228c.jpg
0515161236a.jpg
0515161239.jpg
0515161237c.jpg
0515161235.jpg
0515161228.jpg
0515161236c.jpg
0515161234b.jpg
0515161227.jpg
0515161226b.jpg
0515161224.jpg
0515161210a.jpg
0515161209a.jpg
0515161222d.jpg
0515161225a.jpg
0515161224b.jpg
0515161210d.jpg
0515161207a.jpg
I have 13 more strains to take pics of,everything won't be so scattered around,once I upload everything I will edit,then add the specifics,feeding schedule,outdoor,temperature,amount of water,super cropping,lst training,i did not top,any of my plants this year,this year is about QUALITY not quantity..HAPPY GROWING..

Back
Top Bottom