400 Watt - Home Grown - First Time

Marleyman94

Okay so I have prided myself of directing allcof my efforts to find the weed that has given ME the best buzz, best taste, best look, just the best of the best! And buying 4-8 different strain 8ths a week has given me a very wide taste-range! From all-over Michigan I have visited dispensaries trying to get the best I can find ! Regardless of top/bottom/deal of the day! Well along this journey I have been blessed enough to find a few seeds out of my favorite strains, after about a year I compiled 12 seeds, some dispensarie, some found straight from bud. I germinated all of them assuming some will be male and some will just out right die, I started then all this way

Placed the seeds in a glass of cool distilled water for 48HOURS, after that I placed them in a napkin for a few more days that I moistened and tightened in a mason jar and put in my closet... Three days later ROOTS GALOOR... Started all 12 in fox farm dirt with sunlight for 4 days until they sprouted oht of the soul, once each was about half an inch tall I built a 4 1/2' x 5 1/2' x 5' tall room... Lined it with plastic and the back wall with foil, installed ONE 6" outtake and a vent with filter and a fox fan pulling in/circulating the air .

After 6more days the plants leaves were reaching the rim of the solo cup and I transplanted 3 plants into one four gallon pot, and another 3 in another 4gallon pot (assuming one will have to be a male sooner or later) the other 6 each got their own 4gallon pots, and have been placed outside in the sunlight an brought in @ night...

The 6 in the room have grown to be about 5-8" tall.. Fat fan leaves.... Like beautiful short fat plants, great bush, some quality stuff, even for their small size and early age they're letting off a dannnnnnnkkkk aroma, now for the kicker...

This grow has something of an excitement, for I have no nutrients, with my understanding that the plant needs, nitrogen, boron, magnesium, ect. I heard somewhere that fish tank water was the "best thing for weed" so I've been doing once every three-four days watering, one out of the waterings will be 1/2fishtank water and boy these plants are loving it! I had an idea to let some flakes of fish food float in my water and dissolve because if you read the back they contain all of the exact nutrients for a good marijuana grow, now for the concentrate I have no damn clue, but my PH is good, and the plants are thriving, so can't be too bad?
I noticed one of the three in one pot (were gonna call this one pussy Kush because they were all three of that strain) ended up being a male, now not sure how to eradicate it at first i took to the Internet. .. Snip snip... I dug out the roots along with it to make sure it wotlnt return.

Now we're @ week 4....
3 in one pot... Two in another...

Some misfits facts of this grown

Started ONE SEED , sprouted two plants....howwwww???????

If you think it's a male... It's a male

What's that Smell? Don't put plastic close to your lighting.

Be careful where you hang your fly tape....
It's hard to get out of your hair

Don't use tacts if you don't plan on finding them before you step on them.... Trust me...

I'm posting to keep track of my efforts..

20160513_192309.jpg
20160513_192309.jpg
20160513_192319.jpg

Bad light quality pic i know I'll take a better one in the morning when it's night so I can use the flash.... Doing good for the fish tank neuts and fox farm...

No burningup or spots yet thank god... Just over water here and there... Maybe a little low humidity but it's a basement so I don't want mold ya dig? Just spray with a bottle of distilled water once in the morning once in the evening

Room is a steady 75-78 during the day cycle and a solid, ,68 during night cycle, but I like to cut all humidity at night and flush the room with cool air, once every three feeds I like to wait a day before turning on the humidifier, it seems to keep the leaves from tacoing...

Anyone know why the stalks of these plants are so dense and thick?? Ones only 6" tall but has a 1/8th" stalk

Thick stems means lots of " food" can pass through. Should be beneficial in the long run... If you have a fan blowing on it, that would create a thick strong stem on a seedling.

KiG :green_heart:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom