First Grow - Lost Location - 11 Homeless Ladies

Max grow

Hi everyone

This is my fist grow and my first journal. Please excuse my English as its not my first language and auto correct is not always nice to me.

My ladies:
image36976.jpg

These are my tangerine dream from Barney's farm. I purchase those seeds before i read the strain reviewed on this site. Hopefully they will buds.

I also believe i have a CAL deficiency. I feed CALMAG. The yellowing and spotting slowed down but are still moving slowly up the plant.

image36972.jpg

My Early Skunk from Sensi seeds

image36973.jpg

Free seeds, Critical Jack & White Island

I have been topping aggressively and thinking i might Flux them.

The old plan :

Fenced in 14 gal. Grow bags with top quality soil mix in the perfect southern sun exposure.

I went to my garden a few days ago to touch up the deer fence. And surprise surprise , there is a chair on the river bank only a few hundred feet from the garden ��

The new plan:

Keep my ladies under T5 for now
get a 4 x 8 grow tent kit
Either 1000 watts on rail or 2 x 600 watts
growing in soil less ,coco or perlite

I'm really interested in any suggestions or comments.

Thanks Densenug. I glad to see how quick you were to get in touch. I will be online daily and updating my journal regularly. i love pictures...

What are you running your Ph at in your coco, should run 5.6-6.0, but keep your nutes ph at 5.8 and you should be good, maybe a little adjustment on what there getting feed. How often do you feed/ water and what are you feeding. Overall they look pretty healthy, so they will be good. Can you get a few pictures up close.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

I did my morning inspection and the yellowing and the brown dots are still moving up the plant. My ladies are in seeds starting soil and I have been lightly feeding general organic.

So I decided it was time for a good flush with water at 6.5 ph and the final tup up with 6.5 ph and some B 52.

I normally feed them every 2-3 days ,whenever the first inch or so of soil is dry.
image36980.jpg
image36982.jpg

Are you using General Organics Bio Thrive line or what need to know how much you are feeding and which ones, In plants that size I am feeding { still in veg} cal mag, Bio Thrive Grow, Bio root and bio weed. Your plants look a little hungry and possible needs uppotted. I thought you were in coco or perlite, They are ready for there big girl pot now and which ever soiless medium you go with, you need to bring the ph down to 5.8 range.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

The spots are black.
I wasn't feeding them a regular dose of general organic cause they are in soil. I have some veggies in hydro buckets that's why i have G.O.

the one i moved into the bucket, i feed as per instructions on the box.

After our discussion I decided to put one of my tangerine dream in a coco perlite bucket. As predicted they are root bound and need there big girls pots.

Unfortunately I would have to wait for a few weeks before a tent kit get here. So I will put my girls in the original location until I can come up with an other solution.

I tried my hand at fluxing. The coco bucket will be on my deck for the season so I can play with this one a little more.

image36995.jpg
image36994.jpg

If it's black spots and they didn't transition from brown to black. It's either mold or some sort of blight. My Ellabella suffered for about a week from some sort of ravaging mould looking diseased foliar spots. It went away after she outgrew those hideous leaves (or I clipped em off). From green to black is very peculiar, I honestly searched online for days trying to figure out a diagnosis from the symptoms, and that's what I came up with. Mould or a blight. They're lower leaves so they'll be discarded soon anyways. Good luck

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thank for your help snidrajsed. I'll do more research and I let you guys know what's what. I notice that he roots were a little brownish when I up potted. And they are root bound big time.

I have a question regarding the ppm with general organic. By using the directions on the box I'm getting around 700-800 ppm. While looking around I notice that most people are running around 1200 ppm. What part of he mix are you increasing to achieve this. Thanks.

I increased the feeding and my girls look happier. The yellowing stopped. I had my wife look at the dots problem,as I'm colour blind, and the spots are brown turning to black later.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom