Cinderella 99 - 2016 Re-Release Community Grow Edition

lingzhi

Hello and welcome to my thread! i am here to start a community pool of knowledge, on a relatively new and unknown rerelease after 14 years of the strain cindy99 by brothers grimm seeds. I encourage everybody interested in ordering seeds themselves to show us their progress and compare notes on this legend of a strain brought back to life.

I intend to start with three plants, and eventually grow out all of my seeds looking for a perfect keeper, one with a pineapple taste.

Seeds came in today, three out of 10 will get soaked tonight and germinated.
20160607_183628.jpg

20160607_183635.jpg

2 out of 3 seeds have sprouted, and went into individual 4 inch pots. one is barely poking the surface. The third sinks in water but hasnt cracked, its taking its time.

all three seeds cracked and in pots, two sticking out but havnt shed their seed shell yet.

They seemed to take their time with germination, slower than alot of other strains. but they all germed and seem healthy, i wont complain.

Here they are today, sorry for the delay in updates but i wanted to wait until there was actually something to show.
20160616_220247.jpg

wow This is going to be a cool grow.

Cinderella 99 is one of the true originals.:trance:

That inform is a sign of a stable strain.:thumb:

Hello. I am also starting a new grow of the Cindy. I am wondering if this the same c99 I grew back in 2001 ? How was brothers Grimm able to save the clone that made the c99 for so many years ? I am a little doubtful that the c99 seeds that are up for sale are going to be the exact same seeds that I got back in 2001..I hope they are and they grow the same. How is it possible that they kept the same mother plant and the same father plant for all these years. I really hope it's not just a scam to make some cash.im going to start my seeds today.

I believe it is the original mother crossed with the best c99 male they could find. So although slightly different, it will still represent the strain well. I would say probably closer to the original than anything else out there. But there is not alot of examples out there yet.

I got my brother grimms Cinderella 99 seeds in the mail on July 2nd and soaked them in s glass of water on July 3rd for about 20 hours until all 10 seeds sunk to the bottom on the water. I then placed them on a damp napkin that I folded over the seeds for about 24 hours and they all have cracked open and are all showing a tiny tap root already. I have not grown from seed in a long time but I'm pleased by how fast they opened and started to show a root. I will post again after i put them on dirt and they sprout. See picture below of the seeds

love the c99 subbed ,nice way of describing yield on the breeders pack ,per kw , i usually get around 1 lb per 600w , so its the higher end of that 1/2lb per kw you can expect

Back
Top Bottom