First Time Growing - This Is My Journal - Please View & Any Advice Is Appreciated

omardds88

Hello brothers and sisters,

I have been a patient for along time now, been buying for 8 years, lets just say that i had an epiphany and decided to grow.

Specs :

Seeds : 3 GSC. from a weed bag
3 Afghani kush (crop seed king)
3 Hashbomb (fron NL seeds)
1 unknown (eiother mendo or white widow)

Lights : 4 CFL i LED(4500Lumens)
Soil : Miracle grow (6 monhts feedinh+Moisture control).
Fertilizers: so far i have used miracle grow NPK 1-1-1. liquid foam, fed them once since seedling.
Temperature : 78-80 F all the time.
Water: distilled watering every 3 days / depending on soil dryness.

Below are the pictures
image_D01.jpg

This is GSC

image_D02.jpg

Also GSC
image_D03.jpg

AFG

13467857_483699388489316_1473022086_o.jpg

Hash bomb

What do u guys think

any advice about anything is greatly appreciated, i understand that im growing first time and im more likely to mess it up.

Thanks to 420 crew.

re: First Time Growing - This Is My Journal - Please View & Any Advice Is Appreciated

Lights : 3 CFL, 1 4500 LED, and planning on buying LED panel.

Feedbakc !?

re: First Time Growing - This Is My Journal - Please View & Any Advice Is Appreciated

:welcome:omardds88 !
Welcome to the place to be :420:
Nice strains you have there. I don't usually offer advice without 1st asking you what are your expectations?
We are here to help

Thank you for the reply,

I guess that i expect to have some failures, i know that growing is a multi factorial process, and it requires trial and error, i accept that, in fact i welcome failure if i'm going to learn something out of it.

My wish is to be able to produce my own buds, with good quality. I'm tired of buying from dispensaries, ( you get what you pay for, but good strains are usually expensive and hard to come by).

I am in this for the fun, the science and the Herb !

Thank you for the reply,

I guess that i expect to have some failures, i know that growing is a multi factorial process, and it requires trial and error, i accept that, in fact i welcome failure if i'm going to learn something out of it.

My wish is to be able to produce my own buds, with good quality. I'm tired of buying from dispensaries, ( you get what you pay for, but good strains are usually expensive and hard to come by).

I am in this for the fun, the science and the Herb !
We are here for you. If your plants start to show signs that something is off, then just ask. Chances are, it has already happened to someone here and we can get you the info to fix it.

^^ What she said!.
Naw seriously tho, what size is your space?
Be careful with the loaded soil your are using on young seedlings, you might not wanna feed for a while.
I would say no nutes for at least 2 weeks. Let them tell you what they need.

Great ! thanks, i noticed a stunt growth on the smaller GSC maybe that is the reason. no feeding for two weeks. Thank you.

hey,

OK i'm all eyes and ears, which soil would you recommend, any specific brand in mind ?.

That actually makes more sense; to control ones own nutes, i thought i was getting the extra benefits of soil with fertilizer.

hey,

OK i'm all eyes and ears, which soil would you recommend, any specific brand in mind ?.

That actually makes more sense; to control ones own nutes, i thought i was getting the extra benefits of soil with fertilizer.
Pro-mix all purpose professional growers is what we are switching over to. It works quite well. All we had to do after we took it out of the bag was break it up a bit with a shovel and it was ready for planting. We also use foxfarm's dirty dozen for nutes. We add one more thing that's not included in FF'S lineup. Calmag. You should be able to find that at a garden store or online. We got the FF nutes on the a mazon.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom