Q's Krop

QKrop

What's good everyone,
Came back after a brief break. I will be doing an on-going, perpetual journal with a mixture of regular and auto plants.
So far I have a clone which is in week 6 of flowering:

image13899.jpeg

image13424.jpeg

And two autos:
Auto Afghan:
image13902.jpeg

Auto Skunk:
image13903.jpeg

The two autos sit inside 3 gallon air-pots while the clone sits in a 20-gallon smart pot. Yea, it's a big pot for a 4x2x5 foot tent but I want to see how big the plant can get. I'm trying to get a quarter-pound out of her. She's currently under the p450 and a 90W ufo.

Soil: Bunch of S&;$, literally.
Promix, Biobizz soil, bat guano, crabshell, humic acid, perlite, worm casting, dolomite, etc: The more the better.
Water: Reverse osmosis 6.5 pH
Nutrients: Bloom nutrients , Big bud, molasses

I'll try to post as much as I can but I can't make no promises.

Keep growing :420:

Hey QKrop, how's it goin over here? Clone looks great! Babies are moving along nicely as well :) I will tag along for the ride.

Hey Canna & Nis, I will keep that going for ya! :passitleft:

Yeah, but with more space comes more cost. More lights, more fans, more nutes. Lol. All for the love of the grow and the high we get from all of our hard work. Nis would have 100 more plants if he could. Lol

My cost are way cheaper then I thought they were going to be but i eliminated alot of costs by going LED

I been meaning to update. I harvested ms clone about a week ago. Im glad to say i surpassed the quarter pound mark and ended up with 6.8 ounces which makes me more than happy. Im pretty sure ill pass the half-pound mark with my next plant in there.

20160712_160228.jpg

My autos are doing pretty good. Getting big and bushy. Will show pics soon. Keep growing 420!

Hey there Q! Great harvest you got there. Certainly cant complain with a qp plant right? Congrats, can't wait to see the next one!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom