Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Jezebel 2

Lupey

I'm back. Things finally settled down after the wedding and it's time for a new grow journal. My last northern lights which was a whole new experience, yielded just over 3oz dry from a plant that was only 12" tall and lived 100 days. I am hoping to surpass that with this grow just from learning from my mistakes last time. A special Thanx to snid for working through it with me. Our northern lights were neck and neck the whole grow and of course he prevailed.
This is Jezebel 2 same seed pack as jezebel. Also special Thanx to old school and noob for their continued support.Day 2 above soil
IMG_20160712_174253837.jpg

Nice looking seedling!! I just started my second journal and I have 4 girls on day 2 as well and 2 on day 1 and two just barley breaking soil. I'll definitely be along for this grow!
:tokin:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice looking seedling!! I just started my second journal and I have 4 girls on day 2 as well and 2 on day 1 and two just barley breaking soil. I'll definitely be along for this grow!
:tokin:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome aboard kid

I was sure you gave me a link to this journal... Right? :)
You're going to be one step ahead this time around, good luck my friend. That LED panel is beefy, what's the watts?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

It's the 300w full spectrum I got from Jason when they were giving them away

It's the same cropking strain of northern lights, it'll be fine. Should be toppable by day 14 after the 3rd node. You can try lst only... Have you seen my Jawsephine... Lol she's a beast. But have no fear in topping this strain, it's been very consistent so for the 5 plants I've grown out.

It's the same cropking strain of northern lights, it'll be fine. Should be toppable by day 14 after the 3rd node. You can try lst only... Have you seen my Jawsephine... Lol she's a beast. But have no fear in topping this strain, it's been very consistent so for the 5 plants I've grown out.

I'll do it, Thanx snid I didn't top Jezebel and she turned out great. J2 should be better

Back
Top Bottom