Rusko's First Grow - Suggestions Welcome

Rusko

Hello - this is my first post I would love for some experienced growers to come along for the journey as my plants mature! Thanks in advanced for all the help..
my current set-up:
one 24w sunblaze t5 HO 6500k 2000 lumen 2' strip for side light.
one 300w (136 true) LED marhydro grow light 18'' above the grow. (has a fan in it)
one small fan that intakes air and circulates (need some help on fan placement - what works best?)
they are in fabric grow pots, with FF ocean forest (that's it)
strains: chernobyl (not sure where from specifically but from reliable dispensary)
Dream Queen (info here: Dream Queen) it is from Dark Heart
I also have one from some bag seed that got me started lol - not sure of sex, need help to find out.
instagram: ruskointhehouse
pictures coming soon

okay so any more information that you need just let me know :)

and please give me any sound advice my ears are open, this is my first grow and I am very excited! thanks for stopping by.

P.S.
I will be posting photos of my setup but would like suggestions of wire management, fan placement, etc.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Heeey sorry it's been too long! I totally forgot about this thread I have photos of the harvest and will share soon!

I totally forgot about this but I found pics from this harvest
I ran a cookies from bagseed, chernobyl, and dream queen.
IMG_5614.png
chernobyl.png
IMG_380611.JPG
IMG_380512.JPG
IMG_380317.JPG
IMG_379713.JPG
IMG_3564.PNG
IMG_360113.JPG
IMG_378616.JPG
IMG_355914.JPG
IMG_344713.JPG
IMG_303714.JPG
IMG_303015.JPG

it's been fun going through all those photos of my first grow! I've come a long way but still have tuns to learn!
I have some new girls going - I had a grow after this with sfv og kush and grape ape that came out great! I have my own mothers now, one of dosidos, one of some bagseed that smells like roadkill skunk, one of some cookies, and one of some meatbreath. I can't wait to set up my new tent and get them going - not sure to go with a 4x4 with a 600w or a 5x5 with a 1000w - idk if the extra 400w will be worth it. Have no experience with hid only led.

Back
Top Bottom