Auto Amnesia - CFL!

Re: Auto amnesia cfl!!

Hi gingerscott

How about some pics? I'm growing Amnesia as well, mine is regular femi, I'm at 16 days now in hydro. Check my sig.

Watching with interest and wishing you luck in your grow.

All the best.

Edit:

Shouldn't this be under "Journals in progress"?

I will upload some pics tomoz croatsan.. but will be on tablet and camera qaulity aint the best... how you find hydro? I do have a dwcpot but as of yet to give it a go... i like amnesia i have done a auto amnesia before but was a micro grow 8 gram dry but ohh was it nice..

Ill take a look at yours thanks for reply and good luck on your ladys journey

Yh how do i move it into journals in progress

Nice 1

Re: Auto amnesia cfl!!

how you find hydro?

how do i move it into journals in progress

It's my second hydro grow and I'm delighted. The speed they're growing, especially in veg is amazing. I doubt I'll ever go back to soil. True, the smoke is a bit mellower in soil but hydro takes the cake in every other department.

I believe only the moderators can move your journal to "Journals in progress".

All the best.

It's my second hydro grow and I'm delighted. The speed they're growing, especially in veg is amazing. I doubt I'll ever go back to soil. True, the smoke is a bit mellower in soil but hydro takes the cake in every other department.

I believe only the moderators can move your journal to "Journals in progress".

All the best.

Im thinkin i need to get mine set up,, just need to do a bit of research to ully understand whats needed. Im tagging along on yours carnt wait to see the journey how long you thinking of keeping them in veg? I do have some strawberry cough fem seeds maybe i should put one of those i the dwc and see what hapens thanks for the reply.. i will upload a couo,e of pics when the lights come on

I'm planning on vegging them for a full month, with the intention of filling as many holes as I can in my 4x4 scrog. But they are really going wild, growing like they're on steroids, so I'll have to wait a bit and see.

If you decide to go with DWC, I'll try and help as much as I can. It's only my second hydro but so far, everything went without any trouble so I must be doing things right :)

All the best.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom