CanabaMan's Soil GirlScoutCookies Grow Journal - 2016

Canabaman

Hey guys and gals, This thread will act as my first grow journal + Introduction to the forum!

So hello!

Here is a little info on the strain that I am growing (quick backstory on this, I picked up a few seeds from a Medi Marijuana dealer in Colorado.) So the info is a quick copy and paste of the bare bones information on this.

strain_info.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies, or GSC, is an OG Kush and Durban Poison hybrid cross whose reputation grew too large to stay within the borders of its California homeland. With a sweet and earthy aroma, Girl Scout Cookies launches you to euphoria’s top floor where full-body relaxation meets a time-bending cerebral space. A little goes a long way with this hybrid, whose THC heights have won Girl Scout Cookies numerous Cannabis Cup awards. Patients needing a strong dose of relief, however, may look to GSC for severe pain, nausea, and appetite loss.

So I am using basic nutrients to begin with, But will be ordering specialized nutes long before flower to fine tune the plant.

My ph right now is at 5.6
Soil is all natural absolutely no time released nute mix.
Right now I have a 6000k LED with about 29,500 LUX at the plant top and 60,000 LUX at light base.
I Also have a Red/Blue Spec panel but dont know if I should use it to supplement the current set up or wait? Please give me your thoughts on this?

I do plan on taking a clone for learning purposes (When is it safe to do this?)

I am falling between using rain water or distilled water right now. The PH naturally in my last few rain samples has been at about 6.7 and the distilled water is at 7+.

Without further ado here are some pictures!

Day 1 (Seed Sprout)
d1_1.jpg

Day 2
d1_2.jpg

Day 3
d3_1.jpg

Day 4
d4_1.jpg

d4_3.jpg

Welcome Canabaman! So where are you at with the larger plant, is that going right now? Our grows are pretty close with my seeds being 14 and 8 days old. As far as cloning, it depends on your plant growth. I could have cloned mine just before flower, vegged for 2 months and there was plenty of small branches that I trimmed off the bottom that could have totally been cloned, I just didn't have space so in the garbage they went.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom