Fast & Vast Under CFL For Veg - LED For Last 5 Weeks

Jackofall420

Hey guys first off I've wanted to put one of my journals up for a long time, I never had a decent camera or an impressive set up I'm normally a two plant under 600watt hps type guy.
Well. This time I've decided to reach deep into my origins.

For veg since its autoflower. The first 4 weeks will be under my 200watt cfl.

I've got a mars ii 1200 coming in about a week so that'll be perfect time for the switch over.

The reason I'm using the cfl is because of the brilliant growth in the veg period. I've tried every type of light and metal halide and cfl are your fool proof lights for getting plants ready for the flower

For medium. I'm using a handmade flood and drain system
Feautring the cement mixer tub so many of you suggested and yes. Its perfect guys.
So today rounded day 18 since they popped out of the soil.
I'm running 7 fast and vast
And 1 blue dream bag seed

1472563868072-2076420054.jpg
1472563868072-2076420054.jpg

Hahaha okay so. My bad for anyone who tried looking at this grow. I've re assessed my clear tubing. The cool factor.... Gave me algae. So... Fuck you clear tube see ya fucking later. Actually trashed the whole drain system.

So one week with beasties blooms I'm back from vaca everybody is doing amazing. Still short with the tallest at 24inch and the shortest at 18. The development is outstanding ill post more pics this week to show progress so I believe we are on day 45. And I've changed out the res, now feeding with h202, beasties blooms, tiger bloom, and very lightly added cha ching.
Ice been doing a lot of research .. Or more so watching a lot of videos on YouTube and reading others journals. Mine already seem to be finishing there are a good number of pistila have turned amber. The Trichromes are multiplying like rabbits in heat. The sugar leaves are extremely sugary. But the Trichromes have yet to completely stand and are not all formed a head but I see this as giving me about 3 more weeks of grow time including flush

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry to abandon I didn't think anyone was paying attention hahaha.
It was fast but not vast at all really. I blame the 12.12 from seed. But it averaged about an ounce a plant in my make shift first hydro attempt. So it could perform a lot better im sure.
The bud was peppery the high was good a bit euphoric, was a real nice anytime smoke.

Sent from my LG-H820 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom