Badams 1st Grow - 2 Indicas & 2 Sativas in Soil in a Tent

badams

Badams 1sst grow 2 Indicas and 2 Sativas in soil in a tent

1 Northern lights, 1 Carnival, 1 Zensation and 1 Hay-Z
4 — 3 gallon pots I got from a friend that runs a nursery. Soil is E.B. Stone Organics Premium Recipe. LOTS of guano's, earthworm castings...etc. Humic acid, gypsum, oystersheel lime and dolomite lime. Also adding FoxFarms HappyFrog and other of their additives that I'll post as I go.

8'X4'X6' tent. 2 — 4' 6 bulb HO T5's.

The northern lights, Hay-Z and Carnival are up. NL and Zen were both planted 8-27-16. The others, the 31'st. I wanna stagger so that hopefully I won't be a weekend long with sticky fingers.

Ventilation came today. I'll be installing it tomorrow. Not too worried about it yet. I don't anticipate any problems with temps or humidity. RH here is generally around 15 or 20%, the tent is in a small 10'X10' room with an AC duct. Just need to get the air moving.

At the moment, those 12 lights are keeping the room at 88 degrees. RH is 34%. Keep in mind, this tent takes up 6/10ths of that bedroom. Their's an open closet to it's left giving me 4' on one side and 2 on the other. The AC vent is above the side next to the closet. I put a fan in the lower part of that side to draw air in. My logic being, cool air drops. Suck the cool air in. Blow it out the top — side — and one on the top in the back near said fan on the opposite side. I plan to keep the other holes open. Fans are 8" 450 CFM air ducts. If temp remains a problem, I'll install a booster fan in the vent itself. I already talked to a neighbor that does HVAC and he said it's be fine.

I also have to do some wire management. Oh yeah, and I have a small ozone generator. Took a crap and started it up and within seconds it smelled like a thunder storm was coming. Put it in the kitchen for 10 minutes and the whole house was clean.

Now. In my garage I have a small 30"X30"X52" tent. Temps and RH are fine. I put bag seeds in a few pots with some left over dirt from last years tomatoes. Sitting out along side the garage. I planted them the 1st week of July. 2 weeks ago I moved one of the best 2 into the tent and flipped the lights. I think I might be seeing the 1st signs of some bumps where seeds or buds will bloom. If it turns out to be a male, it's gone and the other comes in. Assuming 1 is a female I should have something by the end of Oct. or so. I don't expect it to be any good, but it's been a learning experience.

Once (and IF) I harvest from the garage tent, I'll start a hydroponics. Of course if both the plants are male, I'll stat the hydro then. So, say hydro starts in November, hopefully They'll be done by Feb or March and the seeds I planted now in the big tent will be done late December. I could get another grow in before we...

Are putting the house up for sale in May. I'll tell ya what though. If it's mid may and I got a crop 2 weeks from harvest? The movers are just gonna have to deal with it. And they better not take any either!!!

full_lights.jpg
NL_Closeup.jpg
1st_to_arise.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Actually I'm not sure WHAT the 2nd from the right is. I had bought 12 seeds, figuring on 3 batches of plants this year. The indica's were both planted Sept. 27th, while the sativa's were planted the 31st.

Obviously, one indica never grew. It was a zensation I believe. A week later I planted the other zensation. That didn't come up. So I planted the other 1 of my 2 last indica seeds. I gave up firguring I'd rather have 3 plants than wait another 4 weeks to flip the lights. Then the damn thing popped up 10 days ago. Screw it. Sept 27th the lights went 12/12.

Now, the northern lights on the far right came up gang busters and was WAY ahead of the others. Seems like it hasn't grown in weeks. A few days ago I picked off a half dozen very yellow leaves from that one plant. The others look pretty happy to me. I keep them moist, but not wet... I run the lights at night, 7 pm to 7 am. It gets up to 85 with the lights on, and stays at 75 with the lights off. I'm not going to go crazy over the temp unless someone can convince me I'll get an extra 7% or more potency. Nothing is killing my electric bill and given the wannabe up scale neighborhood this is I don't dare have a lot of pipes and ducting sticking out all over. Oh, did I mention my next door neighbor is a CHP?
20161007_182002.jpg
20161007_182002.jpg
20161007_181927.jpg
20161007_181918.jpg
door neighbor is CHP?

No offence to my 420 friends here, but ALL due offence to whomever chose this BBS software. I'm done. Looking for another, more intuitive site.

Might I suggest you all looking to ipboard by inovation? You don't have to get stoned to figure out how to use the sight.

Back
Top Bottom