My First Grow Journal - Blackberry Kush Auto - Blueberry Auto

Well welcome green guy, :welcome: and congratulations on starting your new journal. I was strolling by and spotted the berry autos. Your space'll smell luscious come flowering. :laughtwo: You're gonna have us all longing for smell-a-vision. Lol!

I'm headed to bed, so I'll check in when I get up in a few hours to see if you've posted any of the particulars. :love:

Hi I came here too.
I see first help arrived :) You will be in good hands in no time :)
The only experience I have is killing my babies so far... so I can't be much of help.

Now how to add your journal to your signature as I promised :
How To Put A Link To Your Grow In Your Sig

I have posted your link in SweetSues Journal.. we are friends so I know she doesnt mind :)
She has many friends and they will come to help as soon as they can :)
In the mean time..

Make a post here again..
about strain
indoor/outdoor etc...

I take the liberty to quote your post from introduction thread :
So my set up. Currently using tent green cube 2.4x1.2 currently devised in to 2 halfs.
Lighting Mars hydro reflector series 200w x3 and a cls 600w non variable.
Vent out rhino 5inch thermostatically controlled
Vent in 3x 4 inch silent intake.
Temps range from 24.5 low 31.5 highest

So I really want help/advice to what I don't have the foggiest about. Flowering and cutting.

Plants currently have 4 chocalope kush. I have planted 3 in one 70 litre tub and 1 in a 70 litre tub. Have been vegging for 2-3 months and have changed cycle to 12-12 3 days ago

Also I have 1 sour kush mid flower
6 blueberry auto "Dutch passion" seedlings 3 inch high
10 blackberry kush "Dutch passion" seedlings 3 inch high.

Also have a blow your mind auto mid veg
and a sweet cheese mid veg.

Any advice on anything past where I'm up to would be great

Green guy. Hey man welcome. You are in good hands here.
Be back around to check you out.

Gooood morning my fellow brothers.
So where do I start. I never intentionally set out to grow cannabis but however fact of the matter I do now.
Information is everywhere but I'd rather hear of a current grower etc.
So my set up. Currently using tent green cube 2.4x1.2 currently devised in to 2 halfs.
Lighting Mars hydro reflector series 200w x3 and a cls 600w non variable.
Vent out rhino 5inch thermostatically controlled
Vent in 3x 4 inch silent intake.
Temps range from 24.5 low 31.5 highest

So I really want help/advice to what I don't have the foggiest about. Flowering and cutting.

Plants currently have 4 chocalope kush. I have planted 3 in one 70 litre tub and 1 in a 70 litre tub. Have been vegging for 2-3 months and have changed cycle to 12-12 3 days ago

Also I have 1 sour kush mid flower
6 blueberry auto "Dutch passion" seedlings 3 inch high
10 blackberry kush "Dutch passion" seedlings 3 inch high.

Also have a blow your mind auto mid veg
and a sweet cheese mid veg.

Any advice on anything past where I'm up to would be great

Suggest you read up on the proper nutrients for the flower stage. It makes a big difference to size and flavour. Also people will want to know what they are growing in, and your watering process.

Well welcome green guy, :welcome: and congratulations on starting your new journal. I was strolling by and spotted the berry autos. Your space'll smell luscious come flowering. :laughtwo: You're gonna have us all longing for smell-a-vision. Lol!

I'm headed to bed, so I'll check in when I get up in a few hours to see if you've posted any of the particulars. :love:

Green guy. Hey man welcome. You are in good hands here.
Be back around to check you out.

Thank you both for coming :) :hug:

So let's start with the nitty gritty. Start with the soil. Gold label hydro coco soil 60/40 however I added canna coco pebbles bag to about 4 bags of gold label to increase the coco pebbles in the soil to get as much airflow I could through soil.
I did want to put a air pump in and airstones in the bottom of each pot. I may get round to that at some point if it is worth it.
All my plants are in the same medium.
Lighting is currently 18/6 for my autos and has been for ages. Bit of info of when to be 20/4 or even 24/7 would be great ?
Now fertiliser.
So bio bizz Alg.a.mic for the veg and bio buzz bio heaven for the flowering stage.
Watering. 2 times a week. Once with fertiliser once with plain water.
I leave my water to come to room temp before using,
Any other ??? Ask.
I've added photos of all my current plants. I hope that there looking healthy to you guys

I have no experience with hydro and next to none with nutrients. I grow in living organic soil, or rather the soil grows for me.

What I can share is that we've learned from the best of our auto growers that a 20/4 schedule, seed to harvest, gives the most potent product and the greatest yeild.

Other cultivators with more experience in both hydro and nutrients will be here before you know it. This time I'm really going to bed. :laughtwo: You'll be in good hands.

Great day, Green Guy! A little "Birdy" told me you may need some help along the way. Just let us know if you have any questions and I'm sure SOMEONE will step-up to help, and probably MANY will be stepping up! :)

:goodluck:

Yeh "topping. I haven't used this method yet but with autos I've read it's the way forward. As I have 8 blackberry kush autos at 23days old seen in my photos. If it will increase yield and is a easy thing to do I'll do that.

Well, good news! You're in luck! :high-five:

Unfortunately, I'm not an auto grower, but we have a great grower who makes topping autos an art form! Beast is a great guy and will be more than happy to help and here's a link to his journal:

700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

While I can give some pointers on topping, autos need to be timed just right and I would take his advice before you possibly top too late.

Back
Top Bottom