Feminized Dark Angel

suparobg

I am a first time grower and have tried using the search button to find as much info on growing this strain but to no avail.
I need to know from germinating to veg to flowering.
distance to the plants at different stages (weeks?) for my CFL lighting setup.
I have been buying my medical cannabis from a LP but they raised their prices by over 30 percent per gram on the strain i always buy so I am trying to see if I can grow my own.

any links to the info I need to grow successfully would be great
I don't mind reading or watching videos .

thanks

Read lots on this site. YouTube. Books. I just chopped my 2nd grow. Now too hard. Be clean and have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

there is little to no info on the dark angel strain on this forum. is there another more popular strain I can use info from to grow my seeds?

light cycles, watering, how close to the light and when to move it closer etc etc.

Same as any strain really. Thing is it will grow by how u train it like lst, hst or fluxing. Or even a scrog set up.

Like what size room. Lights. ? How many plants. Soil. Organic.

2 plants for starters.
sump pump room 3 feet by 8 feet by 9 feet tall.
i painted all the walls matte white latex and made a do it yourself 8 inch heating duct reflector with 6 13-20 something watt cool white bulbs for the veg state?
I am going to grow it in soil in a 3-4 gallon bucket
the light i have seems very bright white light , but not giving off any real heat CFL's

what is hst, fluxing or scrog set up?

after they germinate and i put them in 1/2 inch of soil and cover them , do I introduce light rights away? if yes then how close? as close as I can get the light?

or do they stay in the dark environment at the beginning before they break through the surface of the soil?

Depends on your lights. CFL and t5 u can put inches away. I put light right away with a humidity dome. Then once firsts pops I take the dome off.

Like 5 inches. Also make sure u have good air exchange and in the future odour control.

i have been reading that section it has useful info.
but lighting cycles I don't know is it different for each different strain?

Basically- it isn't. Dark angel is pretty much a regular middle of the road strain -just apply the same growing conditions as almost any other plant.

Sativas are one variety of cannabis and Indicas are another. Those are the two main varieties of cannabis. There are slightly different growing needs between the two varieties. Dark angel is a mix of the two like most strains and the basics will all be the same.

Yes most people use 18 on 6 off for veg. Some veg at 24/0. That applies to all vegging plants. For flowering use 12/12. There are variations from those basic schedules but not very large ones.

Back
Top Bottom