HizzyB's 1st Mainline/Manifold Attempt Mango Haze For CCO

HizzyB

HizzyB Here,
We just took off into total uncharted waters here.
We done lots of LOw Stress Training, some high stress training/breaking but this mainlining or what others call manifolding is new to us as can be.

CBD Crew Seeds Mango Haze

This mostly sativa plant is being grown indoors under 6/750 gavita pros and we're hoping by this training to be able to grow her big enough to deliver a decent yield (2 lbs) with at least 36" between the canopy and the bulb, won't be easy depending on the phenotype.

This will be grown out for CCO concentrated cannabis oil
For Daytime Tacking

Soilless medium with General Hydroponics Flora Series "expert level/recirculating reservoir.

Three days ago I cut it at the third node as recommended.
Please feel free to jump in and tell me I'm doing it wrong or you could be doing it this way, etc..

Thanks and please hang around we all ought to be able to learn something on this one.
IMG_57305.JPG
IMG_573110.JPG

this looks pretty tight. wil be following.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks Sidney
Nice to meet ya

I love watching main lines. They break the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks dirtmandan
Nice to meet ya

Im in! Love watching your grows :)
Why thanks you
mouser

Please remember I know way more about scrog'N
This is newbie teratory for us and I'll do my best

Feel free to criticize
I can take it

Happy Halloween Everyone

Oooh lovely .

Hope you don't mind me tagging along for the knowledge✌️

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Weblock. Nice to meet ya
The more the marrier
I'll get a new pic up soon

Gonna have to figure out a few things as the topping and stripping hasn't done a thing for slowing her down. Medium to tall sativa plant indoors is t going to be easy

Main purpose of growing it is to make CCO with it all in an attempt to stay pill free

Pretty sure I topped it the second time way too soon and I'm not using proper tie downs

So super busy with other life things I'm going. To get
Creative to get the time need to home school my self at Light Addicts Jedi training flux center

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Other than wanting knowledge for application appropriate methods I need to be able to grow tall Sativas indoors so those are the two main reasons for attempting this

Those and LAs plants look really neat

Sent from my iPhone using 420

ah right understand little bit now.
im also growing one but no idea how many cola i have i dont know :)

420-magazine-mobile784517943.jpg

Look at your plant from the side...the branch with the highest budding point will be your main cola...proportionately more plant energy will be focused on making that one point big. The lower branches with budding points will be smaller colas or popcorn (less plant focus).
If you train your tops to all be even, then plant focus will be divided evenly...4-6-8-10 tops instead of just 1. Opening up space around them lets them grow to their potential. (light exposure, airflow)

:peacetwo:

nice to know i did try to make it even but my lamp is very heavy so hangs down not straight. any way thanks for the info :) next time.wil do better

Look at your plant from the side...the branch with the highest budding point will be your main cola...proportionately more plant energy will be focused on making that one point big. The lower branches with budding points will be smaller colas or popcorn (less plant focus).
If you train your tops to all be even, then plant focus will be divided evenly...4-6-8-10 tops instead of just 1. Opening up space around them lets them grow to their potential. (light exposure, airflow)

:peacetwo:
Thanks for the tips

Nice to see ya stop by

nice to know i did try to make it even but my lamp is very heavy so hangs down not straight. any way thanks for the info :) next time.wil do better

High sydney420

Ok here is a pic from 24 hours ago
Pretty sure I topped it the second time before I was supposed to
If you guys and gals think it's still doable let me know and if not I'll let her rip and try the next cut
IMG_58006.JPG

Back
Top Bottom