AutoFlower Cash Crop Auto - First Grow Journal - Advice Welcome

Kifumi

AutoFlower Cash Crop Auto First Grow Journal. Please help and Read. Thanks

Welcome! Please read and teach me all you know.:welcome: :Namaste::lot-o-toke: Pictures provided further down the post.

Yo ! my names Kifumi and tbh I'm a complete newbie at growing and am trying my hardest to learn as quick as I can, I also would LOVE any tips and advice so lecture me as much as your heart contents.

I basically started this little Autoflower grow due to dealers acting like complete divas and just getting fed up of people giving me crap deals and so have tried to make my little cupboard a grow room xD.

IMG_89923.JPG

Now I have to disclose that 1. I am TWO WEEKS into my grow and 2. I have had problems with my grow but nothing crazy and am looking for advice and some questions to be answered, so if any of you CRAZY POT SENPAIS (aka people who know how to grow) wish to teach me a few things I am all ears ! I WILL LEAVE ALL MY QUESTIONS FURTHER DOWN SO PLEASE DO CHECK THEM OUT. Thanks.

Set up

Grow Room:
I have a cupboard that's about 4 ft tall and nearly 2 foot wide, inside I made a little tray filtering system out of some weird metal plates I found ( they have holes in them). I also have a fan that on nearly all day that blows into the cupboard so it keeps the humidity in check and temperature. Finally, I have a bulb set up that I have basically taped to the roof of the cupboard which has 1 light that's about 20 watts CFL and then another that's 125 watts CFL. These lights are not the only ones I have however the big CFL is bright white and the small one is a weird yellow color.

IMG_89945.JPG

IMG_89953.JPG

Plant, pot, and fertilizer
I am using a strain I got online that called on the website "Cash Crop Auto" and here is its genetics (N.L x Big Bud x Ruderalis). It is an autoflower and feminized and I am keeping it on a 20 to 4 hour light cycle as I have heard it is most commonly used. Also, this plant is 2 WEEKS old today and was in a baby pot until I moved it about 3 days ago into a massive 5-gallon plant pot I got really cheap, it is filled 30% perlites and the rest with Coco. Furthermore, I am using general Hydroponics gro, micro and bloom and am keeping PH levels at roughly between 5.5 to 6 and doing everything I should to maintain a normal pH but I could be doing something wrong. I am using a feeding schedule I found on grow weed easy (picture bellow and note I started using fertiliser yesterday following week 1 even though I am on week 2 of my grow) and I know I will have to follow it very loosely as my plant doesn't take 11+ or so weeks to finish growing and so I hope I'm doing the right thing. My plant should be done growing in about 8 to 10 weeks which is around Christmas time.

Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg

Now here is my plant.....

IMG_89923.JPG

IMG_89933.JPG

Now I must ask some of you questions because tbh I have doubts in my own experience in this kind of stuff as I have next to none.

Does my plant look normal, it has a white patch on one leaf that seems like it is shrinking up but I don't know why its there ?

I also have brownish pink spots on another leaf but I assume that might be genetics ?

Is my fertilizer schedule good and does anyone here use this for autoflowers or have a better grow schedule ?

Finally, is my plant too small to be in 2 weeks ? or am I just being impatient ?

Sorry for the confusion mate, I have started feeding it about 3 days ago, however, it is 2 weeks into growing, I didn't want to give it anything but ph water up until it was at least 10 days into growing because I was scared of it reacting poorly to it at such an early stage of life.

I've never grown with coco/perlite mix. I grow in organic soil so I'm hoping someone will jump in with that type of experience. I can share what I've learned through this website and it's that your plant has been receiving zero nutrients. There's nothing of value in just coco. She's one heck of a fighter though to make it this far! She's been growing since you placed her in a larger pot and started to fed her so I would continue the feeding schedule and just give her some time to recover. Your definitely on the right track now.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

wow i didn't realise all of this was due to me not feeding her nutrients, I gave her water that I put to the correct ph but I didn't realise that I had to feed nutrient from day one as allot of people online said you should give a plant a week without any nutrients because auto flowers are sensitive, no matter as long as she continues growing I am all happy. do you think this will affect my harvest ? thanks for answering my questions btw much appreciated. https://www.420magazine.com/forums/images/420/statusicon/user-online.png

I believe that a plant gives itself nutrients through the first set of leaves. Have you been looking at other grow journals on here that are similar to what you have? Lots of great people in this community that are willing to help when where they can.

I will have a look and to be honest, I haven't as I only posted this out of pure desperation but that's actually super interesting to find out. I had no idea about the first set of leaves fact despite looking through a load of youtube vids. If you want I can keep you updated on how she goes in a few days. thanks for the help mate.

This is a perfect place to post updates. The more you update this grow journal the more people will start to sub in and follow your process as well as offer help if anything else should pop up for you. I can't wait to see how this plant turns out so definitely give an update no matter the outcome.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom