1st Grow Of Sativas

ghostfacee

I dont have any idea what breed sativa it is. I got the seeds from local weed from cebu philippines

420-magazine-mobile1573179402.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1836966888.jpg

420-magazine-mobile290209592.jpg

I have total 3 plants. First I thought i can grow them inside my computer box, now i gatta move them to bigger spot

Soils I just got them from backyard farm.

Water I just give them drinking water

Nothing so special or any nutrients given.

18/6 hours of lighting schedules

And its been 37 days since germination.

Is there any expert who can possibly tell what breed they are..
And when can i see the flowers??

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It isn't really possible to tell what strain it is from looking at it. At least not for me. You would have better luck finding out its origins by asking around at your end- where it may have come from and what type of pot is grown or imported in Cebu. You'll be able to tell more when/if it buds.
Are you growing indoors only -under artificial light ? Indoors a plant can show sex and start flowering after it's about 4-6 weeks old- but it usually needs to be triggered by a change in the daylight hours. Most people switch their lighting to 12 on /12 off. Outdoors- you're so close to the equator there and daylight hours won't change much - it's hard to know exactly when it's going to flower. Curious to watch and see what happens though if that's the case.

Thank you for commenting! Actually that is sativa super outdoor plant but i had to grow them indoor so..

when it says outdoor, it means it is more "tolerant" to weather conditions. It will do fine indoors. The other way around us to be avoided. (Growing an indoor seed outside, unless you have perfect weather conditions):Namaste:

420-magazine-mobile1764099931.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1124242841.jpg

This is the stem part.

How will i know if i need to swich lights to 12/12 shift? First seed came out of pot on october 1st and its about 39days as of today

When to switch to Flower on an inside grow is really up to you, depends on how much room you have mostly (they will double in size in Flower on average, can be more or can be less) but also the size of the pot will determine how large plant will be to a point (as what they in look small so if not root bound yet they will be pretty soon). Also varies on strain, Sativas grow taller whereas Indicas more squatty/bushy (like a shrub than a tree).

Oh so.. even i grow outdoor seeds at indoor. I can control the flowring period with lighting schedules? Thats new to hear.

And one more question.

Since sativas grow taller. Can i always top them off if they tend to grow taller? I've noticed they seem to be fat every time i top them off

Yes 12 hours or more of darkness will make them think winter is coming and will put them into making Flowers mode (make sure no light leaks or plants will stress and can produce Hermies). Yes you can top or LST and other forms of controlling how the plant grows, same as like growing Roses or Bonsai Trees etc....

As a new grower really keep in mind your space. Im going to need to build a bigger box soon not realizing how big the plants would get. I put my plants into flower 3 days ago and they more than doubled in size already.

Oh thats interesting. I need to build bigger box again. And can i ask what is LST??

One more question.

How do you guys control temperature when lights off??

My country is so cold that if i turn off lights it turns to like 10'c~15'c

What methods do you guys use??

Here we have Styrofoam that has reflective tape on back it's attic insulation. In Alaska they use those to regulate temperatures under the houses

420-magazine-mobile1451419813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1031392890.jpg

K so lst is bending the plant so it lays on its side and this causes you plant to essentially turn into multiple plants. This is how they look after a few weeks
420-magazine-mobile1331104638.jpg
420-magazine-mobile753688379.jpg

Do you guys think i should start change my pot?? I will need to add more soils and also pot is too small.

420-magazine-mobile565266211.jpg

Back
Top Bottom