Flowering Clone - Monster Cropping

Midwestleaf

Hi there this is my first time posting on here. Some background Of the strain, It was Bag seed that was told to be Cherry Pie. I have know idea if it was the legit Cherry Pie all I know is the smell taste and look was spot on to what I read about the strain. With that being said I well not call this Cherry pie. I sprouted the seed about a year ago and was lucky that it turned out a female. I cloned It and sent it in to flower. I had alot going on this summer Moving Vacation and Family things so my plants took the back seat for a few months. once i was able to spend time with them and get them in shape to Flower I took clones and sent to Flower. Long story short all my clones for this strain did not work out. With fear of loosing this strain I started to look into Re-veg As an option and came across Monster Cropping. So today I dove in and pulled some Cuts. I Plan on Updating on a every week and if they take Ill update all the way to Harvest.. Fingers Crossed Would love to hear if anyone has done this and posibly give some tips.
Thanks
20161124_070516.jpg
20161124_062326.jpg
20161124_062323.jpg
20161124_062319.jpg

Welcome to :420:. You have stumbled upon a wonderful place to share your grow. :thumb:

Well have done that a few times and it turned out pretty cool. They literally become monsters and branches will be everywhere. They start off really slow but as soon as they get moving...hold on. We have one right now that is growing over an inch a day!

I'll be watching in the shadows. Good luck!

I was gifted a flowering clone once. And just like everyone says.. It took a long time to get back to a normal vegging plant. you'll see some crazy lookin leaves during this process, and its perfectly fine. Its like the plant going thru puberty, and sorting out all the hormones.. One thing is for sure.. you can expect to have to LST or something because your gonna have a ton of bud sites.

Ok everyone sorry it took me a while to get on here to update you on the progress. We are 13 days we have strong roots growing bigger everyday. I 1st saw roots at day 9 of clone which you can see in pics below. The leafs are starting to turn purple and yellow not seeing any growth yet going to put them in solo cups tomorrow. Not really sure if I should or when to cut the buds off of them.

20161204_115638.jpg
20161204_115655.jpg
20161204_115646.jpg
20161206_211830.jpg
20161206_211737.jpg
20161206_211751.jpg
20161206_211742.jpg

I never cut mine. The "bud" just kinda goes away. Or gets turned into leaves or branches. But yeah I never cut mine off.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Quick up date we are on day 24 since we took the cuttings they are now in solo cups in coco still standing up right not limp over. No new growth yet still waiting to see any change other then leaves dying out. How long did it take to see new growth from anyone that has done this before?.

I wouldn't worry too much. If your not seeing anything up top. Your plant is working on its root structure. Try adding some beneficial bacteria. It won't harm or burn your plant. And your in a sterile medium. Look up a product called Cheshire Grin. That's what I use. It should help you see some more growth. Or at least help with nutrition uptake

And it's good idea to add some kind of sweeteners once in a while to make sure the bacteria are being fed.

ok guys sorry its been a while since the last report but we are starting to see some growth up top. Kinda funky like everyone says. we are now 49 days in since I took the cuts. I started to feed them light nova grow. Thanks for all the support hope to update you again soon.

20170112_103330_1_.jpg
20170112_103326_1_.jpg

Think of it like a teenager going thru puberty. Their hormones are all wacked out. So they definitely aren't going to act right. Just keep on the veg nutes and lights. And things will work themselves out.

Dirt Man Dan

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Barneys Farm LSD, reveg in flower, about 33 days into flower I took three cutting, this one is going to make it. Took about 4 weeks to root, two of the three did not make it. This is about 6 weeks from cut.

20180205_090442_2_.jpg
20180205_090420_2_.jpg
20180205_090411_2_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom