My First Grow

Noodlesp

420-magazine-mobile321421928.jpg
currently under a 600w light and are about 4 weeks from seed and are in coco I'm getting temps of 81 to 82 an 29% hum an have 2 6" fans one directed at the light and the other circulating any hints or tips to help me on my way to growing many thanks people

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sounds like you might need an inline fan to extract hot air from the top of the space

I have a carbon filter at the top extracting the hot air and intake with ducting by a open window

What's your outside temps like right now? honestly I like warmer temps it's most important I think to keep the temp difference between lights on and off at 10 degrees to simulate summer night time temps, but it's easy to get run away temps if your already in the 80's and get a warm day

What's your outside temps like right now? honestly I like warmer temps it's most important I think to keep the temp difference between lights on and off at 10 degrees to simulate summer night time temps, but it's easy to get run away temps if your already in the 80's and get a warm day

Right now the temp outside don't go over 3 degrees plus it's in a room aswell not directly out the window I think I need to bring the humidity up abit but in sure in how to do this without affecting it to much any pointers

420-magazine-mobile469716626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile516562589.jpg
the first pic was my girls 3 weeks into veg 5 weeks in total had 2 weeks flowering stage now they are 3 weeks into bloom phase with 5-6 weeks left before harvest happy days <br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1130980005.jpg
half way of week 4 into bloom and starting to smell really nice now

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom