LST Or SuperCrop Experiment - Any Insight Is Welcome

Chase420Davis

420-magazine-mobile2132957097.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015254616.jpg
Hello, I'm growing this little one under a 6500k cfl, in miracle grow potting soil right now cause f*** it . I can't decide weather to attempt lst or supercropping on this plant when it get to age (day 3 of life).Any one that has any tips feel free to let me know because I am a newbie . .

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Heard bad things about miracle grow soil cnt remember what tho looks ok to me
Time release nutes and alot of magnesium but this soil wasn't that new persay but I pulled out all the little time release balls I found in the soil . Besides the slight but I believe it will be cherry . I want to lst it should I do that after I top?

Top and wait a week then LST with ties, stakes or if you're like me...a chopstick.
420-magazine-mobile1098470208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Wow uh how is your stem like u cut off a chunk of stem instead of a top and how many nodes did you go?

Let it grow 5 nodes high. Cut 1/4 to 1/2 inch above the 3 Rd node. Use the cutting for propagation. After a few days you can start low stressing the branches to spread the manifold into a "T".
I keep the 2 lower branches for propagation. I'll cut them off next week.
You want it o try and achieve this....
420-magazine-mobile1996538483.jpg

And later, something like this.
420-magazine-mobile1820564142.jpg

Which will ultimately grow like this.
420-magazine-mobile421650062.jpg

Photos courtesy of other reputed members of 420mag.

420-magazine-mobile325265599.jpg
I started a little late on the LST training but it coming along I use peaces of 12 gauge solid electrical wire with a small hook on one end and the other pushed into the soil works great and you don't have to Swiss cheese your pots or tie down anything very easy and quick. Just thought I would share the method I have been useing

420-magazine-mobile325265599.jpg
I started a little late on the LST training but it coming along I use peaces of 12 gauge solid electrical wire with a small hook on one end and the other pushed into the soil works great and you don't have to Swiss cheese your pots or tie down anything very easy and quick. Just thought I would share the method I have been useing

I want to do something like that to have some nice large colas , how? My plant is getting close to its toping time depending on which method I like best I know I want to lst tho.

Back
Top Bottom