A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Welcome Everyone!

Please take a seat and grab your bongs, pipes, edibles and enjoy yourself as I embark on another journey here at 420.

Before I get started I want everyone to know how thankful I am for your friendships and guidance. I've made life long friends here and I truly consider this place home. And that's why I feel this journal needs to happen. I often head down to my garden and have little tid bits of insight or information that I really want to share with someone and have them share with me their opinion in return. That's the wonderful thing about the 420 Magazine. The ability to make contact with some of the best gardeners on the web and share your experiences.

I would like to turn the 420 Magazine into my daily blog. A place where I can come and relax, chat with everyone and learn. It's something that can't be done anywhere else. There's an environment here that promotes education, diversity and love! Love is the most important to me because it's what's created the network here the allows others to continue to share their wisdoms and advice. I would like to be one of the people.

I've been gardening for a number of years and I still have SO much to learn but I feel that, more than ever, I can really start to give back and help others navigate the paths of this lifestyle.

So, without further delay, LETS HAVE A HOOT!!

IMG_93421.PNG

*****Now for the Details*****

SPACES

FLOWER ROOM
I'm growing out of a 9X7X8 foot room. Located in my basement against two external concrete walls. Moved my garden into this space a couple years ago and it's been a project ever since. I'm constantly upgrading and trying to make it more effective and efficient this room with both lights can hold about 20-30 plants of varying sizes.

IMG_92996.JPG

VEG ROOM
I crafted this room about 6 months ago and it's pretty well right where I like it however, there are still a couple things I would like to make a little more streamline. Such as moving the fan and placing it on top of the space rather than off to the side. Currently holds anywhere beteeen 10-25 plants at varying sizes. I like to use the bottom area as a below 10inch club and everything in the top area is for the bigger plants such as mothers.

IMG_93085.JPG

LIGHTS

I'm running 2 lights in the veg room and 2 lights in the flower room. In the bottom area of the veg room I'm running a 250W Metal Halide (MH)and in the top area I'm using a 400W MH for the larger plants.
In the flower room I'm running a 1000W aircooled High Power Sodium (HPS)and a 600W air cooled HPS. This is the most light I've ever had in the room.

MEDIUM

I'm currently a soil-less medium. I use Promix as a potting mix and I run Green Planets "Ultimate Grow Guide". Used a couple other nutrients but have really found a home here with these ones. Love the company and I love the product. I really think that the majority of my success in the garden can be attributed to these two companies. When put together they really create a fool proof system.

IMG_93077.JPG

STRAINS

I don't grow any particular strain. I'm on a mission to find the best smoke that satisfies all my needs. I've come across some greats like: Green Crack, Tutenkhoman, Hollands Hope and I really enjoyed jackalope (Jack Smack x Chocalope)

IMG_93402.JPG

:love:THANK YOU:love:

I'm really excited to get this journal started and to meet some new friends. Please don't hesitate to take a seat and ask questions. Welcome everyone welcome all!!

**** STAY MEDICATED****

*Takes a front seat in the coupe*

:roorrip:

Hey Ghetto! Good to see you! I'm pretty sure you've sat on every journal I've ever created. :rofl: I think I'm at 8 now or so.

:passitleft:

Pleasure to have you my friend!

Ill take a seat before the crowd comes rushing in. ;)

Sent from my iPad using 420

Hey Penny nice to have you along. Glad you beat the traffic ;)

Please enjoy some of this!

Yay, I made Page 1 :yahoo:

Good to see you back with a visual journal buddy. love ya man :love:

Great to see you! Sure missed that pretty face of yours! Hope you and the misses are well!

Happy holidays!

I think I'm here. Post more pictures and I'll know for sure. :slide::slide::tokin::tokin:

Hi Jim!

Now that you can upload multiple photos I sure won't have a problem with that! How long has it been like that? Shows how long I've uploaded a photo!

Cheers bud!

:high-five:

Looking pretty great in here Pigeons! Love your video journal so am certain this will be equally awesome.

Rock on!

:theband:

Right on! Thanks for the love Ween! I sure appreciate it. I'm having so much fun with the videos! So much fun that I just can't contain it sometimes! :rofl: did you see today's video? I was pretty hyped! :rofl:

:bong:

Present and accounted for. Now, let me go back and read through. :love: :hug: :love:

I missed the video. Let me go check it out.

Present and accounted for. Now, let me go back and read through. :love: :hug: :love:

I missed the video. Let me go check it out.

I knew it wouldn't take you long to get here. :rofl: :hug:

Love you Susan....I want it to be known on the first page that my son knows who "Grandma Susan" is. :love:

:popcorn:

Another drive by....;)

Any reason for a hoot is a good reason! :high-five::bong::passitleft:

Im flyin in for this one.. Nice set up you got there. I originally bought a tent just to see if my green thumb worked.. Its a 8*8 tent.. But after doin my first run i think ill be building a grow room in the garage to my exact specs.. My autos came out super gooy..
Im in for the ride pidg..

10 CKS trainwrecks topped

Hey Penny nice to have you along. Glad you beat the traffic ;)

Please enjoy some of this!

Great to see you! Sure missed that pretty face of yours! Hope you and the misses are well!

Happy holidays!

Hi Jim!

Now that you can upload multiple photos I sure won't have a problem with that! How long has it been like that? Shows how long I've uploaded a photo!

Cheers bud!

:high-five:

Right on! Thanks for the love Ween! I sure appreciate it. I'm having so much fun with the videos! So much fun that I just can't contain it sometimes! :rofl: did you see today's video? I was pretty hyped! :rofl:

Hi Pigeons! I did not see a video from yesterday. Were you talking about the wake and bake video from the 3rd?

Back
Top Bottom