Bag Seed & Clone Cupboard Grow

ramstimple

First time indoor grow got gifted a couple of clones unsure of strain.
have sampled bud from clones and was impressed, hard hitting high.
grow space is 2ft x 3ft x 5ft 2 bag seed going as well all grown in 20%
Perlite 10% vermiculite 70% potting mix. started on a strict budget so
1x 900w & 1x 300 el cheapo full spectrum LED. 1x 4in exhaust fan
with 500mm charcoal filter, home made co2 generator from sugar and
yeast mix, PH levels between 6 and 7, ppm currently 450 to 550 started
out 8 weeks ago seeds quickly caught up to clones in height. low stress
training to get an even canopy. Using Super grow guano organic during
veg also B.A.M (buds a million) Grow room temp kept around 28c-32c
any tips or advice would be appreciated :Namaste:

Got a mob of pics on me mac can't figure out how to upload them onto my journal tho mate???

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cheers for droppin in il have another crack and back date some journal now I got an audience.

ill run you through it mate,
at the top of the page hover over gallery and select upload photos, then load em in and follow the prompts, then when u write a post click on 'my photos' under the field (in the bottom left corner) where u type the post, then select the images you want included in the post (making sure the curser is where you want them placed in the post) then hit 'close this window' and thats it.

ok got it sorted. now i have the know how to post photos il keep an update every day or two.
IMG_124040.jpg
IMG_124040.jpg
IMG_124040.jpg
IMG_124040.jpg

or not? hahahahaha try again. ^^^my plant food there natures own guano also have the natures own guano bloom.
i started feeding 350 to 400 ppm from tap water that had 180 to 210 ppm. started that at week 3 fed twice a week with nutes and 1 of straight water in between at about 300mm to 600mm of liquid every 2nd or 3rd day depending on weight of pots. moved to 450 to 500 ppm on week 5 of veg
IMG_124344.jpg
IMG_121343.jpg
IMG_121740.JPG

blind freddy can see i dont mind a pipe cruisin past the bunker on the 9th. anyway i found golf tees to be an awesome tool for LST. had a scrog that i weaved out of bricky line, just canned that idea today will post photos tomorrow as my lights just shut down. i threw em from 18/6 light cycle to 12/12 cycle on 10/12/16 after 8 weeks veg alittle growth stunt from high soil PH around week 5. lost one clone to lockout so put her out the yard see how she goes there saved the others just in time. that was thanks to a el cheapo PH pen from china, since bought a decent one both of these plants were topped 3 times and one was fim'd aswell. week 6' 7 and 8 were a slow PPM progression from 500 odd PPM to 900 odd PPM no real exitement there. have just come to the end of week 9 (week 1 Flower) have some nice pistils starting up and a few nice bud sites from a top view will post em up tomorrow.:thumb:

cheers mate you single handedly revived my journal. i wouldnt have figured it out by myself and this journal would be collecting dust.
anyways mate cheers see ya round the forums mate.

cheers mate you single handedly revived my journal. i wouldnt have figured it out by myself and this journal would be collecting dust.
anyways mate cheers see ya round the forums mate.

No worries buddy, looking good.
Ill be round to check out any updates for sure, keen to see some hairy buds.

ok i got some pics from today the fist 3 will be of the clone that seems to be budding thick from the base hence the reason to can the scrog the next few are of the bag seed and the last one is of my Damiana plant i decided to put in the grow space with my ganja. might as well it gets mixed in once cured so fuck it!
IMG_130140.JPG
IMG_130236.JPG
IMG_130334.JPG
IMG_130433.JPG
IMG_130541.JPG
IMG_130638.JPG
IMG_130740.JPG
IMG_130831.JPG
IMG_130929.JPG
IMG_131044.JPG
IMG_131138.JPG
IMG_131232.JPG
IMG_131429.JPG
IMG_131534.JPG
IMG_131634.JPG
IMG_131736.JPG
IMG_132043.jpg

They look happy mate, good shit.
The smaller one on the left almost looks like the "aussie bastard" strain, or "mongey" as its sometimes called.
What part of oz are you in buddy?

That's the clone mate he's from central NSW only thing I know about him. I got a couple uh clones off him they look good around a week now so hope they come trough. I'm cumin from the side of town mate' you in SEQ or up ther NQ

ah yep, mate I'm up in Rum country ;) hard to keeps temps under control here at the moment or what.. looking at 35c days. fkn nightmare for the indoor grower.

Yeah I use ac . I'm not far from you 35 degrees outside most days is hard to control a indoor grow with out chewing a bit of juice

It's hard when running not at off peak times . He's a pic of my last run
420-magazine-mobile885516053.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1343862390.jpg
. I run about 3 to 4 girls in the tent . I use to grow outside and have use a room . But the growth rate in a tent is outstanding

Back
Top Bottom