Auto Dude's First Adventure

AutoDude

Ok hello. I am Auto Dude. After creeping around on this site for a while I have decided to grow and autoflowering cannabis plant. After hours and hours of reading I believe I have a game plan.

I have a cheap LED from amazon to start with. But I did order some advanced nutrients and some soil less mix.

I also obtained some Mephisto Autoflowering seeds. I have 3 double grape seed's I will try 1 at a time so hopefully I don't mess 3 up at 1 time haha.

I will figure out the pics and stuff as I go.. oh and an avatar.

Thank you all who post here I have learned a lot from hrs of reading here.

Ok hello. I am Auto Dude. After creeping around on this site for a while I have decided to grow and autoflowering cannabis plant. After hours and hours of reading I believe I have a game plan.

I have a cheap LED from amazon to start with. But I did order some advanced nutrients and some soil less mix.

I also obtained some Mephisto seeds. I have 3 double grape seed's I will try 1 at a time so hopefully I don't mess 3 up at 1 time haha.

I will figure out the pics and stuff as I go.. oh and an avatar.

Thank you all who post here I have learned a lot from hrs of reading here.
Welcome.

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

Ah there we go... now I have an avatar lol. Ok I put my seed in a cup of water. I bought root riot plugs after reading a great write up review on them I'll put it in there tom and take pictures and post

I have researched autos extensively..... seems like you can get breeders with bigger yields maybe but if your looking for top of the line autos that Mephisto is the place to ho.. or at least I hope from my reading. I havnt seen a bad word yet

Mitch puts out some amazing lines for sure. Everything I've smoked from them has been top shelf....and I smoke an oz a week, so I might have a tolerance. :biglaugh: I actually ruined my mephisto grow just this month. Even as mucked as it is, the Grape Crinkle is a frost monster. Rifleman's Mephisto mistakes.

Ok the seed casing cracked so I put it in the rapid rooter tap root down and watered the rooter. It's in a 3 gallon smart pot from amazon. Knock off brand I think

20161213_1811181.jpg

Ah there we go.... i have the pic thing figured out now lol... well the rapid rooter did its job. Hopefully i can keep this thing alive for the next few months lol

20161220_151203.jpg

Well not much doing shes jut growing a little . Looks ok from what i compared to online. I put a few drops of nutrients in the water now

Count me in nice start;) mephisto genetics always top shelf smoke,no doubt about that.i got there 3 bears og auto on the go she stinks.so some heavy hits to come.best of luck and happy growing;)

Thank you beast. Also i wanted to note i am saving the advanced nutrients for later. I got some organic nutrients from oregons only and ill be running them. I want the better flavor they promote with organic garden

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Great job man.Hows things going?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom