GenjiKai - Pineapple Express Autoflower - CFL Soil Grow

GenjiKai

Hello 420 magazine community, im GenjiKai and this is my first grow.....
I'd like to take this oppurtuinty first to express my gratitude already without yous known youve already provided me with valuable information so thank you...
Anyway onto the main show...
Ive decided to grow autos for my first grow, i went for barneys farm Pineapple Express, its 70% indica 30% satvia.
The set up.
My tent is 160cm x 60cm x60cm
I have a rhino carbon filter set up with a 4 inch extractor fan, i also have a 6 inch clip on fan inside the tent.
Im using a 250w blue spectrum cfl for veg, going to switch to red for flower, im only using cfl due to not wanting to raise my heat signature ( in uk still technically illegal)....
The girls are in 7L pots, with dutch passion light mix soil.
For nutes im using plant magic grow, will be using plant magic bloom aswell when the times ready.
Ive got 3 plants in that space.
Im onto week 4 now since they popped there heads out the soil, so the following pics will be from start to week 4 then will be live updates on the girls...
Temps in the tent are 22degrees c to 25 degrees , when lights off goes to about 18 degrees c, humidity ranges from 44% to 60% but generally stays in the 40s (only recently has the humidity been hitting 60%).
My reason for being here is to share my experience, to see what yous think of my olants ( so i have a reference point) and to learn from you great guys if yous are willing.... any tips or anything yous spot that my untrained eye cant would be greatly appriceated.
Ill up load pics when i work out how to lol.
Cheers for now GenjiKai

20161110_072109.jpg
first one sprouting

Alright Gaffer how you doing? Think I'll follow along if you don't mind:)

Also on my first grow - all autos - girl scout cookies, west coast OG, mexican airlines and amnesia haze. Under old school mars leds but about to order a slightly more recent mars 2 700w. 11 litre super pots and biobizz light mix.

11 days old (could be 12 - I'm a stoner :) ) and had their 2nd dose of 1/4 strength AN nutes today.

I'm right over the opposite side of the world to you mate - in, er, new zealand ;)

Look forward to watching your babies grow :)

Hippy

Hello envirohippy, and welcome along to the ride,the more the merrier. Im good aye, hope all is well in your part of the world, our love for cannabis unites us all...
Yeah like you said being a first time grower i dont really wana mess around with them, but was thinking about a little lst, currently ive just been tucking leaves to expose flowers, seems to be working well.... i done a plain water last night because the smallest plant of them all had slight nute butn on the tip but its not that bad flushed it out.

I had a nightmare day 25, lights come on a 9 oclock at night to keep temps up through the night, my lass switched the christmas lights on and blew my 300w daul spectrum bulb, being late at night i had no option but to put a little lamp in to make sure they had some light( probs done nowt like) next day straight to grow shop, now got a 250w blue cfl going to go for a red cfl on payday and let flowering begin, it says 4 weeks veg on these but im leaving them another week, from what ive read autos benifit from this

Back
Top Bottom