High Pressure Aeroponic Grow

Ogiesel

Greetings to everybody here at 420Mag. Ogiesel here! First time poster on this site, I normally use Canabis boards but it's gotten pretty out of control over there so I've decided I'll start a new account somewhere else & wound up here. I'm currently in the middle of my first HP aero grow, two plants (God's gift from seed) at about just over a month old. For the first couple weeks, I was dealing with timer issues and design flaws that had set me back a little bit (in the growth department) but sice then, I've gotten everything back to normal, up & running %100 . I'm still figuring out pump intervals, but I'm getting pretty close to the sweet spot. Ill be doing some copy/paste posts at times so bear with me. Ive got about 5 pages of useful info on my other thread I started last month .I'll upload some pictures in a bit. Also, how's the aeroponic world over here at 420mag.com? Any other aeroponic users? CB had absolutely no aeroponic growers. I was left there all by my lonesome :Namaste:

25it91c.jpg

jpad54.jpg

1000 watt Super-lux bulb, sunsystem sealed air cooled hood. Og nanolux dimmable ballest series. 6" inline fan carbon filter incorporated into light ducting. Also 4" carbon scrubber on the floor ducting to help.for extra odor for flower tent. Mother clone and clone tent. Mars 300 watt led multiple cfl for full spectrum and 6 cpu fans for air movement i dont want to much bc of clone just enough to exchange air enough. My DWC buckets are top feed hydro pharm check them out online they make great ladies. My total set up is in between 1500-2000 and still have more plans for mpre plants never enough

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Praying my lights off will get low enough temp to change some colors. I am around 50 degrees vented and fans running so she could have some amazing colors. I love Seattle's weather.

I run a somewhat simple aeroponic design ,

(("A side note ~

the new design will flow in this order.<-(my current design)
Aerated reservoir down to an inline ball valve, through an electronic pressure release valve to a high pressure low volume pump, fromantic there it T's off into two lines, which will both have their own 10 micron sediment filters, each line hits their own 18 gallon tote with a total of 4 high pressure nozzles that peak at 50 microns. After each line hits each nozzle both lines T back together behind the totes, and then that goes to the electronic pressure release valve , which goes back into the res. it's just a slight change, but I figured I should note it."))
Both totes drain into a 10 gallon tote, which gets pumped out periodically and either recycled back into the res, or dumped

I have done a ton of readings on it but never had the courage to try it in fear of dry roots. If one mistake can ruin months of planning and growth by a small mistake. I am very interested let me know if you journal it so i can see progress

I perefer the tucking method, as well as HST (supercropping), even thoughg they're completely opposite from eachother lol refrain from trimming as much as possible. I topped em while they were pretty small, and I think that's the one and only topping I'll be doing this grow. This is considered my "testing the waters" grow with HP aero. It's a totally different world when it comes to growing. I'm still learning new things basically everyday. I have done a total of 7 grows in my life. A few outdoor soil grows, a few indoor dwc grows, a few low pressure aero grows, but this is my first high pressure aero grow, and it's completely different from the rest.

Please journal so i can see set up very interested in trying different methods of growing and it doesn't seem that much harder than hydro just a lil more maintenance

My whole entire grow consists of
~1 4'×4'×7' tent
~Reverse osmosis system
~two totes (grow chambers)
~30 gallon reservoir
~10 gal waste/drainage tote
~ electronic pressure release valve
~ high pressure, low volume pump
~repeat cycle timer
~ 50 micron filter
~2x 10 micron inline filters
~ 2 air pumps <4 airstones
~8x 50 micron nozzles
~396 gph pump (for drainage tote)
~2 mars300's
~2 mars600's
~1 kessil H350 Magenta
~6 inch ocilating desktop fan
~s600 inline blower
~apc backup battery
~2 paper ph testers and 4 digital ph meters (don't ask LOL)

My whole entire grow consists of
~1 4'×4'×7' tent
~Reverse osmosis system
~two totes (grow chambers)
~30 gallon reservoir
~10 gal waste/drainage tote
~ electronic pressure release valve
~ high pressure, low volume pump
~repeat cycle timer
~ 50 micron filter
~2x 10 micron inline filters
~ 2 air pumps <4 airstones
~8x 50 micron nozzles
~396 gph pump (for drainage tote)
~2 mars300's
~2 mars600's
~1 kessil H350 Magenta
~6 inch ocilating desktop fan
~s600 inline blower
~apc backup battery
~2 paper ph testers and 4 digital ph meters (don't ask LOL)

I run a multi brand nute lineup.
It's a combination of Advanced nutrients, general Hydro, supernatural nutrients, and botanicare. I also recently started using inoculants, mycos, and enzymes.

Back
Top Bottom