Slowpuffers Sea of Green in Coco - 2 Liter Bottles

Slowpuffer

This will be my 2d. grow journal, and will be my 1st. adventure in growing with coco coir. It's already changing my schedules. Everything happens quicker than growing in soil. I'm hoping santa brings me another tent, and in the time being, here's pics. of my temp. veg. room. excuse the mess !!
IMG_107739.JPG
IMG_107739.JPG
IMG_107438.JPG
IMG_107538.JPG
IMG_107839.JPG

What strain is it?16 blue dream, 6 pineapple chunk, 3 krippy, and 2 Bubba's gift. All clones.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Day one of 12/12 is 12/21/16
If in Veg... For how long? From cloner to bloom cycle. No veg..
If in Flower stage... For how long? one day.
pot size- 2 liter soda bottles.
Soil or Hydro? Coco coir
Size of light? 400W eye hortilux
Is it air cooled? no
6 inch extraction fan
Temp of Room/cab? 78-85f light on 68-72f lights off.
RH of Room/cab? 20 right now.
PH of media or res? 5.5-6.0
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? Twice per day now.
Type and strength of ferts used? Complete hydroponics coco base A + B. Recommended by hydro shop in my neighborhood. I went in there to buy ph perfect, but he's tryed them both and highly recommends these. We'll see ?

We got an ice storm here, raining at 29 degrees !! Glad my wife and I are home safe !! We're X truck drivers, so we know what all that's about !! I'm looking at montana, n. dakota and consider our selfs lucky. fools out shopping day after Xmas, hope you get home from the malls. And all you folks driving home from grandmas house, get a hotel and sit it out, it's just 1 day !! Nothing is worth dieing for . Not much going on today, but took a couple pics. of temp. set up & SOG tent. I keep forgetting to take pics. just before the hps comes on or goes off, because I've gotten used to taking pics. with the lec cmh light and with white light image is natural with light on. Clones are on day 3 and grow is on day4. Hope santa was good to you !!
IMG_112751.JPG
IMG_112642.JPG
IMG_112542.JPG

You're welcome, if you brought the GSCs !! No GSCs, no entrance !! No, I bought it online for like 60$, if memory serves me correctly, it's called a clone king. I'm getting better results every time i use it. I started off with 17 of 25 rooting, next time 21 of 25, and this last time was 24 of 25, but it took like two weeks, but had massive roots. Anyhow BF, drag up a chair and fire up that GSC, and we'll grow us some weed. I'm thinking I'm gonna really like coco growing. Everything happens so much faster. I have 3 week old plants that are the size you would have at 6-8 weeks in soil. It's amazing !! I started the flush process tonight over at the lec cmh grow. thanks for stopping over BF !!
IMG_115539.JPG
IMG_115439.JPG
IMG_114831.JPG
IMG_114534.JPG
IMG_114639.JPG
ere's some pics from today.

I found it. I'm in for the ride. Coco looks interesting
I was wondering if my signature link is working, as somehow, it's showing up twice and on the same line as my old grow ? But hey, welcome !! i grw white widow like this, but with ffof and their ferts. Worked well, but I think it'll be better in coco coir. I've taken about 7 pineapple chunk plants out of the grow, because they're too stretchey, so the rest are mostly blue dream, bubba's gift or krippy. Mostly blue dream, so we'll see !! my aero cloner is infected with something. Getting slim on the stems, and they're not rooting !! Dampening off ?? Cant figure out how It happened? I washed it with dish soap and then ran h202 thru it for 24 hrs. I sterilized my cutting tools with alcohol. But oh well, not I gotta wait for mamma to grow me another batch, and we'll try it again. Then mamma's going into the other bloom tent, along with one bubba's gift, 1 krippy and one pineapple chunk. which will be another journal. i'll do an update on this journal today at some point. You got anything growing?

I was wondering if my signature link is working, as somehow, it's showing up twice and on the same line as my old grow ? But hey, welcome !! i grw white widow like this, but with ffof and their ferts. Worked well, but I think it'll be better in coco coir. I've taken about 7 pineapple chunk plants out of the grow, because they're too stretchey, so the rest are mostly blue dream, bubba's gift or krippy. Mostly blue dream, so we'll see !! my aero cloner is infected with something. Getting slim on the stems, and they're not rooting !! Dampening off ?? Cant figure out how It happened? I washed it with dish soap and then ran h202 thru it for 24 hrs. I sterilized my cutting tools with alcohol. But oh well, not I gotta wait for mamma to grow me another batch, and we'll try it again. Then mamma's going into the other bloom tent, along with one bubba's gift, 1 krippy and one pineapple chunk. which will be another journal. i'll do an update on this journal today at some point. You got anything growing?
Yeah I have a small soil grow going with three plants five weeks in flower. It's been fun learning how to grow properly. Coco looks interesting, but I'm going to stick with soil until I'm more knowledgeable. I'm sure I'll try it all at some point

Yeah I have a small soil grow going with three plants five weeks in flower. It's been fun learning how to grow properly. Coco looks interesting, but I'm going to stick with soil until I'm more knowledgeable. I'm sure I'll try it all at some point
Yes, I like the growing part also, it's a great hobby !! Didn't have a chance to take pics. of the sea of green today, as I harvested my other grow today. Gonna cruse over there now and post pics. Have a good night Mioutdoorsman !!

Been jumping around welcoming newcomers studying and trying to help others if I can lol that along with multiple smoke breaks.....ive been off work all week its the slow season so kinda have cabin fever all ready lol..

It's getting cold where im at....cold front and snow suppose to be coming tomorrow and friday

Been jumping around welcoming newcomers studying and trying to help others if I can lol that along with multiple smoke breaks.....ive been off work all week its the slow season so kinda have cabin fever all ready lol..

It's getting cold where im at....cold front and snow suppose to be coming tomorrow and friday

New England is not gonna got any of that, but it's turning cold by weeks end. I live 40 miles from Albany N.Y.. Upstate Ny , Syracuse, buffalo, is gonna get buried tonight, 3 ft. predicted, none for us !! My new 4x4x6.5 tent is up and housing my veggies !! Also hanging wet towels in other tent , while plants are drying. Got exhaust on low, trying to slow dry them, but rh is low again. Drying is always a problem here, during winter mos. !! Afraid to turn fan completely off today, but by tomorrow night, 65% of water will be gone, then i'll turn it off and hook up a small fan just to circulate the air. If any of those cheap humidifiers worked i'd buy one. But I've tried 3 different ones and none work ?? Took them all back to wally world!! junk !! Wife & I been smoking bottom nugs all day !! so i'm probably rambling on !!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom