CFL 6 Herbie's Autoflower Grow

G0dsGift

Lets start by saying I received my Michigan Medical Marijuana Card about a month ago and went straight to growing. I'm not rolling in the dough so this grow is starting out small and will be expanding as time goes on.

Herbie's Strains: 2 pineapple express 1 green crack 1 gorilla glue 1 girl scout cookie 1 white widow x big bud

Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Buckets: 5 gallon

Lights: CFL and 2 Led panels

Water: Straight Tap Left out 72 hours

Nutes: None yet I'm on day 25 right now change to water and molasses when budding begins, may pick some ff nutes in a week or 2 when flowering begins. Ill upload some photos as soon as i figure out how to post them

Seeds from Herbie's ordered 60 seeds so have a couple grows worth of Autoflowers
20161112_164814.jpg

I have one plant that a couple of the leaves twist up after watering. The leaves untwist almost all the way by the next watering then it starts again. Is this over watering? The soil seems dry before watering I'm currently doing it about every 3 days.the Fox Farm soil seems to drain really well. Here is a pic of the one the leaves are curling on

day_24_5_.jpg

Hi! Great job there man! I'm impressed its your first grow! I'm also doing a first grow and am looking forward to learning from everyone else here, so I'll be following your progress closely.

Question regarding the plant pictured in your first post on 12/25. It could be the camera, but are the leaves on that plant pretty yellow? Do you know what's causing it? Just the tip of one of my leaves is starting to turn yellow and I don't know what's causing it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi! Great job there man! I'm impressed its your first grow! I'm also doing a first grow and am looking forward to learning from everyone else here, so I'll be following your progress closely.

Question regarding the plant pictured in your first post on 12/25. It could be the camera, but are the leaves on that plant pretty yellow? Do you know what's causing it? Just the tip of one of my leaves is starting to turn yellow and I don't know what's causing it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

One of the plants has a couple yellow spots on it but i think it was because when i watered i splashed it a bit accidentally. With 24/7 lighting i think it burnt it in a couple spots. Might be too many nutes if leaf tip is yellowing. Id just cut back on waterings if its just hot soil amenities

Its day 31 for 4 of the plants in Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil. The plants look good there getting a lot of new growth everyday. When should I start adding nutes Tiger Bloom or Big Bloom? Watched a Fox Farm video and they say wait 6 weeks. Then just add molasses and cal mag with no nutes the soil will do the rest. Autos have a 8 week span so do i buy nutes or just use cal mag and molasses? I am new to Autos so I don't want to burn them up

I also picked up 2 of these bulbs today for side lighting. Feit C4000/5K/LED 300W Replacement 5000K Non-Dimmable LED Light Bulb. Just wondering how close to put it too plants being its led?
61LNp09AXWL_SL1000_.jpg
18" or so right now

Back
Top Bottom