GodAmJT's Stanky Perpetual Garden

GodAm4twizzle

So it's been a bit since I've done a thread on here and I must admit, I've learned quite a bit since then.. I've had insects, deficiencies, burned out lights, noisy fans, spilled water, expired nutes, etc.... I haven't grown a ton of bud, but enough thus far to know if I'm on the right track.. I originally started off Capn-style, or recirculating top-feed in rockwool. I had some success with it, growing autos, however with my work schedule, a lot of times I'd have to leave the nute regimen up to my non-scientific wife.. Needless to say, if I had been around, probably could've done better..

I just recently started a couple GDP seeds I got from a friend, for the first photo grow, and both plants are definitely different phenos.. I have quite a bit going on, at least for myself as I have 4 autos that are probably about 2-4 weeks from finishing; 3x Delicious Dark Purple, and 1x Fastbuds West Coast OG. The WCOG looks shitty, but should make some good oil.. I just started 7 more seeds; 2x Heavyweight Fruit Punch Auto, 2x Nirvana Blue Mystic Auto and 3x Fastbuds Pineapple Express. All of them are destined for 3 or 5gal nursery pots filled w/ Roots Organic (amended w/ a 1/5 of EWC), then using the Subcool super soil recipe, for the bottom half of some buckets, and 4-5lbs of Kind Soil in the others, as I'm trying to determine if it would be worth keeping some Kind Soil around for "emergency use."

As for lighting, I've gone through a few evolutions and I believe I'm about to make the final one for along time.. I've been using chinese LED panels with some decent success.. One of the panels, a Mars II, 400w-equiv. starting losing diodes, so I converted it to a COB LED panel, using 3500K for the color temp. AT LEAST 25% brighter (according to my light meter), than the newer Mars II I have, and it pulls the same wattage.. I'm also using 2x 150w HPS for side lighting because they were cheap and I needed lights.. I ended up taking the plunge and ordered a 600w dimmable HPS set-up that will be here by the end of this week, and I will finish the GDP with that, while moving the other LED panels into my other grow box..

Sorry this is such a novel.. If anyone has any questions, let me know!!! I could talk about this stuff all day!!!

20161223_110914_1_.jpg
20161223_110919.jpg
20161223_110942.jpg
20161223_111543.jpg
20161223_111601.jpg
20161223_111613.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom