Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - Adjustable 80-420W DIY COB

Lost In Nugs

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Hey fellow growers and everybody interested in growing.
I plan to start my very first journal in here. I will put some placeholders and try to give you a sneak peak on my setup before i get more time to show you what i am working with.

I try to get it all set up in here soon
Have a beautiful day.

What strain is it?
3x Atomical Haze (clones from a friend) and 2x Nebula (3 month old mother from seed and 1 clone i cut myself). I've already grown clones from that AH mother and i really enjoy it.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

Atomical Haze is 80% Sativa/20% Indica, the Nebula is 60% Sativa/40% Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
I switched to 12/12 on 1/28/17. i can not say exactly how long they vegged. i guess the Nebula mom has germinated early september, her clones maybe cut 6 weeks ago, the AH has been cut 7 weeks ago.
The seedplant was under a weak light until late december to keep it small because i had no room for her.

If in Flower stage... For how long?

like i said i flipped 4 days ago. Paradise Seeds says 63-70 for AH and 60-65 for the Nebula

Indoor or outdoor?
its winter time over here -> indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

What is in your mix?
good question. it is a high quality mineral ferted soil (8 weeks)
i added dolomite lime, silica phosphate, glacier rock dust for long term silica release (50% SiO2, lots of magnesium, iron and some manganese) and a ton of mycorrizal clay pellets to the soil and mixed it up real good.

If soil... What size pot?
1x15L regular pot for the big Nebula, 2x8L AirPot and 1x9L regular pot for AH, 1x8L Airpot for Nebula Clone
all transplanted about 2 weeks ago. put alot of mycorrhiza under each rootball.

Size of canopy?
2x3

Size of light?
8xChips on Board, dimmable from bout 65 to 420W (with 15W from the 8 fans)
5xCitiLED Clu0481212 4000K80Cri, 1x CLU0481212 4000K90Cri (50-270W)
2xBridgelux Vero 29.7 3500K80Cri (0-135W)

Is it aircooled?
yes, each COB has its own heatsink and active fan on top

Temp of Room/cab?
20-28C

RH of Room/cab
35-70

Any Pests?
Killed some early generation of spidermites this week

Type and strength of ferts used?
mineral and organic components combined
I have the complete HESI soil line, CalMag, leftover Canna Terra Vega i mixed 1:1 with Hesi TNT, Compo organic vegetable and fruit fertilizer, Molasses and more. I use it by the looks, dont work with a plan from the manufacturers.

i wait until they are almost dry when i start moistening the soil with tap water and then feed them at max dosage on top of the preferted soil. works.

last feed was 4 days ago, the day before the first 12h night. i gave them all the same solution of:

15ml Canna Terra Veg
15ml of Hes TNT Veg
20ml of Hesi Bloom
50ml HESI Roots
10ml Calmag
20ml Hesi Zymes
~15ml Compo Organic

on 10L of tap water ph'ed to 6 because i had a Boron defficiency on the AH and needed an acidic touch to the soil.

i guess i will add a initial dose of HESI Boost the next feed and go down to 10+10ml veg and 30ml Bloom

Now the part you came in here for:

Atomical Haze Clones
The 2 strong ones
420-magazine-mobile1645980127.jpg

420-magazine-mobile270413245.jpg

Nebula Clone
420-magazine-mobile1005977062.jpg

Nebula Mother in the middle a lilbit droopy. Had to shower her really good to wash of the mites and eggs.
420-magazine-mobile1156145041.jpg

A picture of my light source a couple of days ago
420-magazine-mobile4196742.jpg

Driver is mounted to the wall atm
420-magazine-mobile1814091058.jpg

420-magazine-mobile645100642.jpg

Hope you like it :) lot of work and love involved

re: Seymore Nuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 420W DIY COB

Placeholder. Nope not working. I have to go to the computer i guess. :)

re: Seymore Nuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 420W DIY COB

Hey sleepless, nice to see you here. Feeling good?

I am on my mobile atm and cant see or add sigs, but when i move to the pc i will join you :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Feeling great.

Since harvesting my PK I have sampled a few buds while waiting for it to cure.

I must say Crop King has some great genetics there.

Haven't slept this good in my life.

1 pb cookie and a puff - perfect!

Finally sleepless finds some good meds. Great. I am still looking out for the most suitable strain for my problems that i can smoke during the day and get some work done. The AH is maybe one of these strains, but the pheno i got needs to be harvested 1-2 weeks before the 63-70 days to get there. Well, i have just begun .

The skoon is here too, hey. Have to check on your journal again soon. When you head back from Thailand?

Hey sleepless, nice to see you here. Feeling good?

I am on my mobile atm and cant see or add sigs, but when i move to the pc i will join you :)

In the app, if you go to settings and go down to signature, you should he able to choose the customize option, just copy and past the url of your journal and it will/should show up as a link whenever you post on the app - like mine for instance.

First grow: Skoondawg's Soil - South African Bag Seed - HPS & CFL SCROG Cabinet 2016/17

after i harvested 9 plants at once i noticed that its not the best part of the job in my book. :)

My first journal What's That? - White Light - What Does It Do? - It Grows

Using that light My very first DIY COB fixture
Haha well yeah 9 plants is a lot.. I have a team of trimmers planned for this harvest, girlfriend and a friend or two. Will spend a few hours trimming together, getting irie and listening to some beats. More fun that way. 2 plants probably won't take us very long though.. will just make sure it's manicured to perfection .

First grow: Skoondawg's Soil - South African Bag Seed - HPS & CFL SCROG Cabinet 2016/17

I am not shure how i will do it this time when i harvest the plants.

I usually trim only stuff without sugar on it, hang it a couple of days and then remove as much leaves i can get without breaking too much trichomes and hang it again.

I let the sugar on because i wash them to get cleaner concentrates from the trim before i hang em up to dry. This way they will take a littlebit longer to dry. And i really want this because of the washing they dry faster.

Just saying this i remember having about an ounce of sugartrim and small buds laying arround. Maybe i should get some clean butane tomorrow :)

My first journal What's That? - White Light - What Does It Do? - It Grows

Using that light My very first DIY COB fixture

Back
Top Bottom