My Mini CFL Grow - CBD Critical Mass & Painkiller XL

Elixir17

Hi there and thanks for the visit,

Now this is a crude but effective set up, as I wanted to try out these 2 medicinal CBD strains. They are basically a mirror image of 2 strains. Critical Mass CBD 80%indica/20%sativa and Painkiller XL 75%sativa/25%indica.
Hopefully I'll find a nice remedy for an annoying habit.

It had a rough start, as I chose an 'very hot' soil mix, but recovered over time after being transplanted and cared for.

This won't be to extensive as a journal, although I took many written notes and a few pics, I decide to join
after following a few threads and seeing how helpful it was to read up and compare notes.

Thanks and feel free to share. Here it goes:

1 Critical Mass CBD - 5 week veg and topped before flowering
1 Painkiller XL - 11 week veg and topped before flowering

Soil: Now growing in Schultz premium potting plus and mixed 2 to 1 with perlite - works great
as seen C-M is in approx 2 gallon bag and PK is in approx 5 gallon pail with plenty of holes.

Nutrients: General Organics Go Box, at 1/4 strenght every other watering, as of now every 4-5 days
complete saturation, I go by the weight of the bucket and it works out good.

Environment: ok it gets ugly here lol...I've adapted it to the best conditions I could and keeping expenses
to a minimum. It's in the corner of the laundry room, they are not sitting on the floor since I've
put some foam insulation. It's surrounded with mylar to the best I could cover. I just pull the
sheet out of the way when servicing. Small fan to keep the air flowing.
Temp. around 17C at night and up around 26C with light on during the day.
Humidity has been around 30 to 40, dry but they don't mind it.

Lights: I have about 27000 lumens (in the flowering) phase of CFL's with a good portion centered on the PK,
about 70% are 2700k and 30% 6500k. Now this is not optimal but as noted, it's only a test run.
From what I've seen, it's about the medium range of efficiency for cfl coverage or 4200 lumens per sq
feet for my area.

re: My Mini CFL Grow - CBD Critical Mass & Painkiller XL

Sorry all, I'll figure the pics out tomorrow for sure...I don't have many, but they come out nicely:)

Sorry all, I'll figure the pics out tomorrow for sure...I don't have many, but they come out nicely:)

Subbed

Check your gallery settings...if its set to private the pics wont show :thumb:

Look forward to following along.

:circle-of-love:

Wooooooooooooooooo! Dam you got some serious light! I'm growing about 16 plants now and also am using CFL. Keep us posted, OK? Although I've been growing since 2012, I'm into my first grow using ONLY CFL... I have about 15 CFL 100 Watt equivalent and have mostly 'bright daylight' bulbs, but since I understand there has to be some 'brown' light, I have 3 bulbs that are 'ordinary light' as well. So I'm experimenting as well. Best of fortune to you..

20170128_092058.jpg

Following 4's are from day 20 of bloom, they look fairly healthy except for the Painkiller. I noticed the large older fan leaves are turning yellow quite fast and I never noticed that many red stems.

I've been feeding at low strenth, but decided to go the full recommended feed according to GO box chart, Hopefully she'll respond well as I noticed that's it quite sensitive to nutes.

Subbed super curious about the strains and still learning about growing in general. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Creative, that's what I thought. I won't stress over it, I believe it's just the quick transition to flowering, they seem to be popping out all over the place lol.

Back
Top Bottom