2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutrients

Integrum Stultus

I ran a gallon of straight h2o thru my soil and let them dry out for 2 days. My beans sunk within 4 hrs of being in water. And sprouted almoat an inch long tap after 36 hrs under the DVR box. I tucked my ladies in for their dirt nap about 2p this afternoon and now we wait.. my guess is they will make an appearance by Tuesday morning. Maybe even tomorrow!! Cant wait to see Fast Buds genetics grow in person.

The 'Skinny'

Strain(s)? 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto

Auto/Photo? Both are Autoflowers.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor - Apollo 2x4x5 Tent; Mars Hydro Reflector 144x5 both switches on (bloom/veg)

Soil or Hydro? Soil - FFOF seed to harvest. 30% Perlite Added 9.4 liters of soil mixed w/ 4.7 liters of perlite and 2 liters of clay pebbles in the bottom of each pot.

If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon equivalent Super Root Air-Pots

Is it aircooled? 6" Vivosun Variable speed fan w/ an iPower charcoal 6"x16" can

Light Schedule? 18/6

Temp of Room/cab? 74.7 F - 88.3 F

RH of Room/cab? 32% - 55%

PH of media or res? 6.41

Any Pests? No

How often are you watering? When dry. (no schedule yet)

Type and strength of ferts used? Roots Organic Player pack with the Soul line's Big Swell and Amino-Aide

Any tips, advice or pointers are welcome. Sit back and enjoy..

420-magazine-mobile1125985979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

This will be my base feed schedule, with a couple additions and/or omissions. I will be adding in The Soul line additives Big Bud and Amino-Aide and will be omitting Big Worm and Nitro Bat Guano. Will also increase/decrease dosages as the ladies show me what they want and like.
420-magazine-mobile59158950.jpg

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Hey mind if I come along for the ride? I've got a fast buds green crack too at week 5. She's top left .
420-magazine-mobile774845131.jpg

She just started showing pistils 2 days ago . and incase your wondering I topped at day 20, then started lst couple days after. Also the other ones I have on the go are top right - fast buds Girl Scout cookie auto ( at week 5 too ) and both bottom ones are blue treacle auto. Blue treacles are a week behind the two fast buds... Good luck with the grow! Can't wait to see how you get on .

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

I'm in again! Still want to know the dry weights on the last grow. Can't wait to see your results on this run

So it seems as though growth has come to a stop. Their husks were still on 3 days above so i peeled them off with no problem. They haven't opened so I prepped for surgery again. I made a minor snip and one opened and the other is free so Im going to wait on them. I also switched it to veg only and put my exhaust on a timer, 35 mins on 25 mins off 24/7. Temps and RH is much more manageable. I'd suggest anybody who exhausts to at least give it a try. It was on 24/7 before but now cumulatively its only running 14 hrs a day and I'm getting better results.

GC1
420-magazine-mobile1554964439.jpg

GC2
420-magazine-mobile841213604.jpg

Also, I noticed little tiny white creepy crawlies on the outer edges of my pots and on the top layer of soil. Not an infestation or anything but they are there. I got the scope out and got a 60x better view but the little buggers move and don't stop so I'm having trouble getting a still photo. Anywho they dont appear to be spider mites which was my first thinking. ANY IDEAS GUYS???!

I have some neem. Anybody have tips on neem usage?
420-magazine-mobile1161884359.jpg

Say hello to my little friend...
420-magazine-mobile2040073074.jpg

Any help on identification and eradication??

Have you heard of diatomaceous earth? It's completely organic and helps eradicate a lot of pests. Here's a link with some info on it
Diatomaceous Earth Uses: Benefits Of Diatomaceous Earth In The Garden
I haven't had to use it as of yet so I can't give you any personal experience with it but it may be worth checking out

I hit them with a Neem concentrate this evening. We'll see if I have positive results with that.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Any joy with the pests?

I've only seen 3 of them since using the neem concentrate.. Whereas before they were much more active/present. Waiting for these seeds to shit or get off the pot.. Very minor growth for 6 days above.

So I haven't seen any of our 'friends' since the initial application.
On another high note it seems as though the growth engines have started back up. We have green leaves now. I think the inner membrane of the husk was still encasing the shoots because until I got in there and gave it a snip I was getting no growth whatsoever. ...
Im going to count today as day #1.. ONWARD and UPWARD we go my friends!!

So the girls have just been chuggin along.. Nothing really new to report. Lights out in a half. I gave them a true water this evening, whereas they typically get misted throughout their lights on cycle.

Top View
420-magazine-mobile839503558.jpg

Number 1
420-magazine-mobile561014690.jpg

Number 2
420-magazine-mobile1754544331.jpg

Week 1 veg nutes as per my schedule crafted 24 hrs prior as recommended with additives (ArmorSI/Amino -Aide/Bene-Bio) 80F-86F lights on 72F-75F lights off. I'd like to close the gap in temperature between lights on and off by 2-4 degrees. Any ideas? Then again I'm going to check out one of those fungal co2 bags this grow, it should be here within a week. I plan to hang it slightly above my oscillating circulation fan. That should cascade and spread it perfectly over my beautiful ladies.

1/2gal h2o (schedule is for 1gal h2o)
2.5mL Amino-Aide
6.5mL Armor SI
3.0mL Bene-Bio (Beneficial Biologics)
6.21pH-6.44pH/1090-1105 ppm's (h2o is reading 380ppm)

Day 10

GC1
b2780900bf259fe85b2963d82d9a4597.jpg

GC2
a2778ad9d3eddeba6d330dd409e34064.jpg

#1 is definitely out doing #2 so far, but she had a head start so it was to be expected. I can only hope #2 catches up. I'm going to top them (maybe #2 gets a couple extra days) and add co2 to their environment by the end of next week via an ExHale co2 bag. I plan on recirculating the exhaust back into the tent when the bag is open and will revert exhaust back out when its closed.

Back
Top Bottom