Mystery Strains Are Always Exciting!

Winginit

So it's not that much of a mystery, these are bag seeds from some kind of purple sour diesel but didn't haves name .

Anyways... this is my first indoor grow, I'm using a small used-to be bathroom with no tent or exhaust fan.
My lighting consist of 1x600w viparspectra led currently on veg( had the capability to switch between veg and bloom on the light)

Started using miracle grow seedling soil then transplanted to a pro mix bag that I wasn't happy with so now I am Currently using happy frog soil mixed with about %30 perlite in 3 gallon fabric pots

Needless to say I've stressed these older plants out a lot I even overwatered them at first but they are starting to look better and are still putting off excellent growth now that the soil is dried up and that I stopped watering so often.

I haven't tested ph run off yet I've only been using GO bio root but one plant reacted to it with a little chemi burn on the edges. The rest are being watered with distilled water with ph around 6.0 and 6.3. Will be doing a water run off test next watering to test EC as well as PH

My temps sit between 77 F and 70 F
My RH flows between %45(being the lowest recently due to weather drops) and %60 my grow room is only sealed with a door .

2 of the plants are a week older than the other 3. I have topped the oldest 2 plants at their 5th nodes. The oldest are going on day 20 I believe(I honestly don't really count the days lol) the youngest ones are on day 10 or so from sprout.

Mystery #1
420-magazine-mobile782158638.jpg

Where she was topped
420-magazine-mobile112939589.jpg

Short spacing I noticed
420-magazine-mobile1817596691.jpg

Mystery #2
420-magazine-mobile905929462.jpg

Was also topped in between that new growth nothing visible yet
420-magazine-mobile1486864943.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1647977869.jpg

And here are the new girls
420-magazine-mobile1002251694.jpg

420-magazine-mobile189231981.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1898682897.jpg

My 24 hour readings
420-magazine-mobile166249356.jpg

Should 600w be efficient for these 5 plants?? Anybody have any say or opinion about any of this grow drop it below I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey everyone back with an update

So today I hit the small plants with 1 gallon each of 7.0 ph distilled water to test run off and it's coming back as 5.8 ph in the run off. Can I water with higher ph to even that out to about 6.2? Or will that mess up the nutrient intake?? Please help need some advice here.

Other than that they look ok but every plant has leaves that look like this
420-magazine-mobile1697761820.jpg

The only thing I can think of is ph?? Anybody know??

Other than that they look ok so far slow and steady phenos soaking up the led
420-magazine-mobile1297956641.jpg

So here we are 7 days later and plants are looking super healthy still. I actually had to ponytail one of my girls to let the bottom stuff get some light she's getting super bushy since I topped her

420-magazine-mobile193030187.jpg

I topped the newer girls too and I'm thinking I will give them 1 more week and then switch to bloom because like I said these are just bag seeds I found in some smoke I have 6 other strains I am prepping for and they are as follows

2x auto purple bud
3x Northern Lights auto
2x Gorilla Glue auto
3x fruit punch auto
3x kings kush auto
4x free auto seeds from the bank

Still trying to decide what I will start with and how many I should do at a time.hard decision for me because all of these strains sound great.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom