Kripple Roulette First Grow 2.5x5f Tent & 2 Mars Hydro 300W LEDs

Jacobgrows

This is my first grow and journal so bare with me, I'm just starting but my twin brother has already had 2 successful yeilds so I figured I would give it s shot. He recently gave me 4 clones off his mother plant and the leaves seem to be getting droopy and curled not sure if i overwatered or not so any feedback is appreciated. Currently on a 18-6 light schedule and using flora series nutrients, armor si plant enhancement and calimagic supplement.
Using cocoa soil
1" rockwool plugs and 4" rockwool cubes Working on uploading pics for you guys now.

re: Kripple Roulette First Grow 2.5x5f Tent & 2 Mars Hydro 300W LEDs

420-magazine-mobile1214367622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1684485690.jpg

I would look towards the amount of water and how much you are feeding them in that water. The solo cup plant looks the worst of the lot. What I do, before I plant in a Solo Cup, is cut a few holes in the bottom for drainage so it looks like this.

IMG_20170427_190152.jpg

Without drainage, any over watering gets trapped in the bottom of the cup and can lead to root rot. I would get yourself another cup, make your holes, gently turn your plant and cup upside down and remove your existing cup then transplant into the new one. As for the amount of water. I will water the plant in the new cup until there is run off out of the holes. Do not water it again until the plant/cup is close the weight of the cup filled with dry growing media plus a little for the plant. If you see the dirt pulling away from the side of the cup then the media is very dry and it will definitely need water.

The middle plant in the back has a deficiency. What is the PH of your watering solution and how much, if any, nutrients are you mixing into it?

Id transplant into a better container and water with a 1/4 strength nute solution once the plants dry out. I found that rockwool you can over water unlike coco. So maybe water your coco every 2-3 days to start out with.

I have the lights right at 18" and the nutrients I'm using are flora & root booster I believe I'll have to double check with my brother when I get home due to him being the one that has been mixing lol I'm new to all this but I'm definitely going to swap the one in the solo cup into A new one with the holes like u said. I think I'm just going to order some seeds tomorrow and start fresh on my own so I know what all is going into it

I went ahead and pulled the one in the solo cup because my brother didn't let it root first so it died , the other 3 in the cubes are doing okay I'll post some pics when I get home

Looks like you might have a little new growth going on at the top of the plants but it also looks like the discolored/dying foliage has increased on the bottom of the plants. Still would like to have an idea of the PH and feed strength. It doesn't look like they are getting all the nutrients they need for good green growth. That means they are either being fed at too little or high of a strength, or the PH is off causing certain nutrients to be locked out.

Took a copy of the nutrient chart my brother has been going by as well as me too because I usually use his mix of water but I feel that might be my problem because he has a plant flowering at the moment and I think I used the mix for that plant instead of the mix he uses for the clones if that makes sense
420-magazine-mobile1037279069.jpg

I have been slacking on transplanting the cube into a pot I'll get to it this weekend, but my question is about how much longer should I wait to flower

Back
Top Bottom