GivenToFly - Soil - Dumpster & Marley's Poison - 2017 First Grow!

GivenToFly

Good morning!!

I am super excited to be kicking off my first grow journal! I hope I manage to follow the rules and live up to all these other amazing journals that have helped me get this far!!

Quick backstory and then we can get to the good stuff! I found cannabis one year and 4 months ago and to say it has been life changing would be an understatment. I am fortunate enough that I also have a very experienced grower that will also be guiding me and has also blessed me with some amazing strains via clones. I will be picking them up tomorrow and it will be go time.

Strains(6 clones)
3 Marley's Poison (Jamaican Dream x Durban Poison)
3 Dumpster

I will be using a 4x4 tent with a Mars2 1200w LED( supposed to be equivilant to 600w HPS)
Standard veneration for tent. I have a 400cfm fan connected to a 500 cfm carbon filter with a smaller fan to control the intake and the delicious breeze!

ProMix soil
General Hydroponics nutrients. Flora Nova Grow and Flora Nova Bloom

Im sure I forgot something but I will get more comfortable as I get these training wheels off!

Looking forward to posting some pics and getting this new adventure rolling!

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this site!! You all have been and will continue to be such a huge help!!!

Here is a pic of my babies in their nursery!! They will be coming home tomorrow!!

IMG_246418.JPG

re: GivenToFly - Soil - Dumpster & Marley's Poison - 2017 First Grow!

Im going to come along for the ride if you don't mind, i am also on my first grow in a 4by4 tent with a mars 1200 only im growing autos for my first indoor grow. The mars 1200 is amazing, my friend has a 600w hps any my mars 1200 performs alot better. He just order him a 1200 mars yesterday and is selling his hps. Best of luck to you . Keep growing.

re: GivenToFly - Soil - Dumpster & Marley's Poison - 2017 First Grow!

Im going to come along for the ride if you don't mind, i am also on my first grow in a 4by4 tent with a mars 1200 only im growing autos for my first indoor grow. The mars 1200 is amazing, my friend has a 600w hps any my mars 1200 performs alot better. He just order him a 1200 mars yesterday and is selling his hps. Best of luck to you . Keep growing.

Hey Tom, thanks man!! Looking forward to going through this together. How many and what strains? How far along are you in your grow??

Hope all is well in your world.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals, as you requested.

We look forward to seeing your new journal.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom