Organic Soil Grow

KaiDoku

420-magazine-mobile1188562378.jpg
420-magazine-mobile274667489.jpg

How long are you going to cook your mixture once your done? I'm sure it's close to a Super Soil mixture, so I was just wondering how long you cook yours, cause everyone cooks their soil for different amounts of time.

How long are you going to cook your mixture once your done? I'm sure it's close to a Super Soil mixture, so I was just wondering how long you cook yours, cause everyone cooks their soil for different amounts of time.

For me I ideally cook for a week minimum but average 2-3 weeks this time I'm trying something different an cook the soil just for 5 days to see if they grow different an just little science project.

Nice spread I am also mixing up some soil at the end of the week I am useing the same basic ingredients!

Nice brudah! Yea, I'm just missing the epson salt, but I don't think I'm add it the soil this time but if the plant show sulfur deficiency I'm just add it with the water. Good luck to your grow tho bro! Hope everything grows Big, Fat and Sticky!

420-magazine-mobile1435468055.jpg

Outdoor - Pineapple Haze ; Reveg.
6 Weeks - Veg State

Feeding with Recharge ; colonies of beneficial bacteria in horticulture system, 1/2 Teasppon per 2.5 gallons.
- Dealing with a slight Nitrogen deficiency, using 1 cup of Bonemeal "12.0.0 NPK", to top soil. Going to check up in 3 days to see how she reacts to the feeding.

That recharge is intriguing, also do you guys use compost tea or top dressings? I have also added forest hummus and red worms !

Yea check that Recharge out it really good product where a 8 oz can last you 2 seasons, an really help those roots thrive. On the outdoor I didn't get a chance to prep the soil so I just did a top soil dressing then cover it up with hay to cook but for the indoor I use homemade compost tea with worm casting an kelp meal with some recharge, which I use through the whole veg mixing some blood or bone meal once in awhile as wel.

I only asked that question about how long it takes for your clones to root because it should take no more then five to seven days to actually root a clone so I'm trying to figure out, for myself, why it's taking you so long or shall I say the cutting so long to root?

I only asked that question about how long it takes for your clones to root because it should take no more then five to seven days to actually root a clone so I'm trying to figure out, for myself, why it's taking you so long or shall I say the cutting so long to root?

Honestly I don't know why the roots took so long to root, I just let nature take it toll an try not to rush the process average for me to notice root growth or a little root start to poke out would be around 7 days by this one I guess wanted to take its time.

Is that the only plant you're growing Outdoors, pineapple Haze?

For right now yes, I will be moving some of my indoor to an outdoor in 7 gal smart pots just waiting for the girls to be least 3-4 weeks into veg before transplanting .

The strain I have indoor are 3 Purple Haze, 4 Super Silver Haze, 1 Gold Leaf, 2 Unknown strains.
An today I just received 10 Master Kush Seeds which I start to germinate today.

420-magazine-mobile734738145.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948520811.jpg
420-magazine-mobile806237784.jpg

Today just starting a compost tea brew;

1 cup Earthworm Casting.
1/2 Cup Kelp Meal.
1/2 Cup Blood Meal.
1/4 Cup Alfalfa Meal.
1/4 Cup Bone Meal.
1 Tablespoon Recharge.

Usually just brew for 24 hr with 30gal air pump an 4 air stone.

420-magazine-mobile734738145.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948520811.jpg
420-magazine-mobile806237784.jpg

Today just starting a compost tea brew;

1 cup Earthworm Casting.
1/2 Cup Kelp Meal.
1/2 Cup Blood Meal.
1/4 Cup Alfalfa Meal.
1/4 Cup Bone Meal.
1 Tablespoon Recharge.

Usually just brew for 24 hr with 30gal air pump an 4 air stone.

5gal Bucket, Water Carbon Filtered Tap & Ph 6.2.

Today just transplanted the clone into there new home. Put half teaspoon of Mykos in each solo cup and water with water with 1/2 teaspoon of Recharge PH @6.2 Started with 10 clone but gave 4 to my buddy. Keep the t5 light around 12 inches from the tops.

420-magazine-mobile108050767.jpg

Also used the compost tea on the big momma Pineapple Haze.

420-magazine-mobile613947577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1809600087.jpg

Aloha everyone ,
Just an update it been awhile since I lost posted but the blueberry reveg is exactly 4 weeks into flower an man has she grown measuring 7 ft tall but had to bend it over so that I doesn't peak over the fences due it begin a man road
Just
420-magazine-mobile1104590094.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1340604736.jpg

Back
Top Bottom