Pure Power Plant & AK-48 - Nirvana Seeds - In Hydro DWC/Drip & 600W LEDs

KiriaPusti

Just now embarking on my fourth grow. I've had excellent results with seeds I've bought from Nirvana in Amsterdam. Their Sterling Haze and Raspberry Cough are amazingly good (sativa doms) so I decided to give them a try for the second time and bought their original Pure Power Plant and AK-48.

About Pure Power Plant Feminized
Pure Power Plant, a strong F1 hybrid, was developed in the late 90s from a South African Sativa and a fat Indica from the USA. Pure Power Plant's tremendous growth potential is a prime example of hybrid vigor in marijuana plants. This variety is the latest trend among Dutch commercial growers because of its high yields of valuable buds. Pure Power Plant has a pleasant pine-like aftertaste and a powerful social buzz.

About AK-48 Feminized
Our AK-48 is one of the strongest early-finishing strains available anywhere. Although AK-48 is a Cannabis Indica/Sativa hybrid, its effect tends toward the 'high' commonly produced by Sativas. Although most growers will opt for a longer vegetative period to improve taste, under perfect conditions, AK-48 may finish in as few as 48 days.

Snapshot of the set up:
I grow in four hydro buckets; each bucket has a drip column. In my reservoir, I have a pump plugged into a wi-fi timer that cycles the nutrient soup to the buckets. There's an air pump that supplies oxygen to airstones in the rez and to each of the drip columns. I use clay pebbles as the grow medium.

Finally, the buckets are in a 4 x 4 tent with intake and outtake fans, an ocsillating fan and two Advance Platinum P600 lights on a wi-fi timer. I use a screen of green training method.
MJA_1594.JPG

I germinated two of each seeds in wet paper towel and just put them into rockwool yesterday just as they popped. In about a week or so, I'll put them into the buckets.

MJA_1581.JPG

This is what's going on in my second tent (4 weeks veg, 2 week of flower). There's a Strawberry Haze, Raspberry Cough, BlackJack and Green Crack in that tent.

The Sterling Haze plant is arched under the outtake fan because it hit the top of the tent (tent is 80" high). It's a hard plant to grow indoors but it hits like John Henry with a hammer and worth the effort.

I really should grow just three plants instead of four in a 4 x 4 tent. What happens is one plant will inevitably be crowded out by the other three and not produce as well as it could. I grow four because my growing game is still developing and I lean toward the "safety in numbers method."

Back
Top Bottom