Crop King Seeds Sour Jack Grow

MsWakeNbake

Hi & welcome to my first Grow journal here on 420

Strain-Crop King Seeds Sour Jack

Tent Size-2x2x4

No_Of Plants-2

Grow Medium-Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil

Nutrients-Fox Farms Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus

Pot Sizes-Seedlings planted in 1 gallon plastic pots & they will be transplanted to either 3 or 5 gallon pots when it's time for transplant

Grow Lights-300 watt led to veg & 600 watt led to flower

4 my very first grow journal here on 420 & 1st time growing a photoperiod plant I've decided 2 grow Crop King Seeds Sour Jack strain It's a 70% sativa 30% indica hybrid of Sour Diesel & Jack Herer.Although on the Crop King Seeds website they recommend using just regular soil with no nutrients whatsoever for the first 6 weeks I used my own judgment & decided 2 plant my 2 girls in fox farms ocean forest soil and for its first week of veg I'm giving it a very small dose of fox farms big bloom which I have always had wonderful growth results with in the past.Both of my plants have responded nicely 2 the soil & nutrients & have started growing at a very nice pace this first week.

420-magazine-mobile1919844033.jpg

420-magazine-mobile104267610.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1541728842.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1205092641.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2074894870.jpg

420-magazine-mobile192600452.jpg

Nice start! Keen to see the progress. Do you always start with the big bloom so early?
Thx & no I don't always start with big bloom in week one although this isn't the first time I've done it. After they sprouted above the soil & shed their seeds I wasn't very impressed by the rate of their growth the first few days so I wanted to give it a little kick start with a small dose of only a couple teaspoons to a gallon.

Welcome to :420: and starting a journal...Personally, I would be hesitant adding any nutes at this early stage of development...especially in FFOF...but your babies look fine so far...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Thanks a bunch . & yea I know what u mean about ffof & how easy it is to turn it in to hot soil. I'm gonna keep a close eye on it & besides I'm not going to give it anything other than the big bloom for now, Thank u for the advice, gud lookin out

Nice plants! My first few grows were using FF nutes!

I "accidentally" grew out Sour Jack from CKS. It is very sativa dominant and can stretch a lot when flipping to 12/12. I had plants between 5 and 6 foot.

When I grew them out I flipped to 12/12 on Jan 20th and cut them down early-mid May, indoors under HID.

Nice plants! My first few grows were using FF nutes!

I "accidentally" grew out Sour Jack from CKS. It is very sativa dominant and can stretch a lot when flipping to 12/12. I had plants between 5 and 6 foot.

When I grew them out I flipped to 12/12 on Jan 20th and cut them down early-mid May, indoors under HID.
Lol dang thats pretty tall.I really love sour diesel & when I seen that they had crossed it with jack herer I really wanted to try it & I didn't even take into account that it was such a strong sativa dominant smh. I'm just gonna have to do some lst and maybe even a scrogg. I don't know I'll play it as I see it lol. I gotta see how big these bitches get.

That was March 23rd (62 days from 12/12) so just over 2 months from the flip and she went to mid May... (Beans popped in October 2016..) She will easily go passed 10wks from my personal experience with 7 of them!

The cured product has a very citrus/lemon smell mixed in with a fuel type smell.

sjbuds.png

Hey what's good friends?My apologizes for not updating my grow journal over the past few weeks but I've been unable to upload pictures on the 420 app for some reason.I'm still trying to figure out what the issue is so that I can get back to keeping u all up to date on my Sour Jack girls.

Welp sorry folks but I've still been unable 2 post pics on here smdh.Perhaps it's the tablet that I'm using idk but it keeps saying that I don't have permission to perform that action when I try 2 upload one.Anyhow if ur still interested in seeing my sour jack grow and seeing my progress I'm gonna post the link to my grow diaries page were I'm currently doing my sour jack journal on there.I'm currently in week 2 of flowering & my two girls are both very healthy & growing vigorously.

Back
Top Bottom