Kamakai's Outdoor Caramelicious Soil Grow

Kamakai808

Aloha once again from hawaii

Strain: Caramelicious x5 freebies from AMS

Outdoors with 2x 250w viparspectra full spectrum led to extend light hours

Soil:Black gold natural and organic plus fertilizer with pearlite,vermiculite and peat moss added

Nutes: Fox Farm trio

Water: artesian well water ph'ed to 6.5

I plan on putting them in 20 gal fabric pots and veging them as long as I can

After a 12 hour soak..into the paper towel they go...

017ac69215365db391175929fc5fb282.jpg
161d766f1da5774086c224c87d4812cc.jpg

So I decided to switch it up and go with the earth juice elements line for this grow instead.
Grow
Bloom
Micro
Catalyst
Cal-n-mag
Natural ph down
Hydrated lime for ph up
Plus I got a portable aerator on eBay to bubble the mix!

420-magazine-mobile1567049880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1090416411.jpg

Here's my plant. It has been growing on a window sill. I don't understand how some photos have huge plants growing in tiny cups. I've had to transplant mine 2x because it stops growing.

Same here mine were tiny in the solo cups and when I checked the roots were all the way to the bottom and when I transplanted them they took off

Yours are looking good.they should get to a good size in 3.5gal pots.I moved them up to half gallon pots I think..they are still small but better than the solo cups.eventually they will be in 20 gallon fabric pots and I will veg them untill they get too big for the area.i am shooting for 7 feet when I put them outside full time to flower.

Yours are looking good.they should get to a good size in 3.5gal pots.I moved them up to half gallon pots I think..they are still small but better than the solo cups.eventually they will be in 20 gallon fabric pots and I will veg them untill they get too big for the area.i am shooting for 7 feet when I put them outside full time to flower.

How are your plants doing? Any new pictures?
It's so exciting to watch them grow :)
I'd love to be a farmer -. lol

420-magazine-mobile421484076.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2140083265.jpg

Here's my girl. I named her Martha. .

The girls are looking lovely. Going to transplant them soon and watch them explode :) I'm going to use colloidal silver to make pollen and cross this with a strain of my own creation so keep an eye out for that journal coming soon
14244ed5bb206f1f4169aa9d54f61138.jpg
b9dbfc4419fa122d2d57d2f7b5f346cc.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom