Iced Widow & Cookie x Wreck x Biker Ltd

Chronc

Iced Widow. Mainlined to get 8 Colas.

420-magazine-mobile499665793.jpg

COOKIExBikerxwreck ltd. Also Mainlined for 8 Colas.

420-magazine-mobile723295175.jpg

Not the conventional way to "mainline", but it seems to be responding well! 2'x2'x4' tent, 2 MarsHydro 300 watt lights, 6" outtake fan, 4" intake fan fed straight from air conditioning unit, using cloth pots this time around!

re: Iced Widow & Cookie x Wreck x Biker Ltd

Around 24. Sorry. The constant cutting has cut some height growth, but I think it'll be way worth it in the end. I'm planning on cutting time to 12/12 once they have about 12 inches on the colas. They should finish out aroubd 24" or so. Hopefully.

Cookie

420-magazine-mobile1269216502.jpg

Widow

420-magazine-mobile1692305392.jpg

Started feeding 3-part Advanced Nutrients .4ml of each (Grow, Micro, Bloom) to a gallon of water, each plant receiving 1/2 gallon each. Taking well to the "Mainlining" process. MORE TO COME........

Not really. Just gotta know your plant. I mean I am rough with mine, but also know what tey can take. However, the cutting could effect some plants more than others. Sativas are preferred when "mainling". Which the Cookie is. And the Widow is Sativa/Indica, it will be more bushy, compared to the long, stretchiness of the Cookie.

Only advice, A LOT of research. I have watched hours of videos, and read multiple threads to see how it's done. I had decided to try a different approach than they originally offered. So, follow me if you wanna learn. The thing is, this is only my 2nd grow.

Thank you, thank you! It's always a blast if nothing else. And, the constant growth daily is outstanding. I apprciate it Pennywise!

That's what I'm hoping. I'll keep it updated. I've debated on how big they should be before cutting light back. I figured they would still grow 2x the size. From the time I switch.
I'd like to think they are great, but neve done this. No spotty leaves, or bad spots. Good so far!

The only worry, is the manifold is there, but I left 2 branches under the manifold for a different "experiment". So, I was checking that method. If I had more room, I would go 16 instead of 8! .

It could work in an outside grow. Or, with 1 plant at a time. Haha. Oddly enough, I pulled a seed out of a 2 pounder bud yesterday. Feminized plant, grown indoors. Seemed odd. Haha. But, I'll take it.

2 pics. Of Cookie. She's doing great! Stretching like a Queen!

420-magazine-mobile2017148926.jpg

420-magazine-mobile472960983.jpg

1 of the iced Widow, she's a beaut, just bushy instead of stretchy.

420-magazine-mobile1744219375.jpg

All in all they are responding well to the nutes, extra light, and cooler temps! Any insite would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom