Pacreligous Vegging

Pacreligous

Just vegging for now, been in 3 gallons since birth some 5 months ago

Genetics :feminsed bubblegum,feminsed sour diesel,regular goliiath, regular lemon berry all the small pots are clones..except goliath

Nutrients; since birth just water And mollasses unsulphured duh..

Lighting; maxisun 300 watt led

I dont have a timer but i usually let them rest as i see fit but they get over 14 hours of light i just need a tent and some more lights coming soon.

Just vegging for now, been in 3 gallons since birth some 5 months ago

Genetics :feminsed bubblegum,feminsed sour diesel,regular goliiath, regular lemon berry all the small pots are clones..except goliath

Nutrients; since birth just water And mollasses unsulphured duh..

Lighting; maxisun 300 watt led

I dont have a timer but i usually let them rest as i see fit but they get over 14 hours of light i just need a tent and some more lights coming soon.
I cant upload pics so i guess im just gonna wait

I cant upload pics so i guess im just gonna wait
420-magazine-mobile2102718332.jpg

420-magazine-mobile705949475.jpg
sour diesel is cruising, both plants are going into 20 gallons as soon as my funds permit..
420-magazine-mobile687217249.jpg
of course bubblegum clones good...its strong. .sour diesel struggles..i do my clones using great white and planting them...sour diesel really takes time to mature..i have a clone now but i need to invest into my girls, i will be doing that so soon organic nutes and lights coming soon

of course bubblegum clones good...its strong. .sour diesel struggles..i do my clones using great white and planting them...sour diesel really takes time to mature..i have a clone now but i need to invest into my girls, i will be doing that so soon organic nutes and lights coming soon
420-magazine-mobile1370549661.jpg

420-magazine-mobile151387360.jpg
all i use..and occasionally i feed my plants juice...i think they like it all tbrough their life after 3 months they eat like a baby!!

420-magazine-mobile315926714.jpg

Bubblegum to the left then sour d...then lemon berry..my little clone is from bubblegum..she is light bleached from the led...

Back
Top Bottom