White Widow x Big Bud & Night Nurse Fem - Coco & Perlite - DTW - 440 Actual Draw LED

meumitsumgrow

Hello!! I'm Stooby, this will be my second grow here. I'll run down my setup, and all other particulars first.

Grow Environment

-2x4x5 mylar grow tent (tent is in a small utility room, which has central a/c piped in)

-1x 390 CFM 6" inline duct fan (Apollo Hort.) (direct exhaust, no ducts)

-2x 6" clip-on fans

-1x galaxhydro 600W LED panel

-1x meizhi 450W LED panel

-1x mini-dehumidifier (approximately 3" x 3" x 4.25", sits in the tent but won't be used til later veg and flower)

-2x 9" diameter and 2.5" height metal plant stands

-2x 1/4" rope ratchets for lights

-1x roll of soft coated gardening wire (for general utility and for LST when the time comes)

-1x remote thermo/hygro senor (hung near plant level and adjusted throughout grow)

-1x thermo/hygro base for reading remote sensor

-1x regular digital thermo/hygro in the tent (place at different positions in the tent throughout grow, for reading when tent is open)

-2x 5 gallon fabric pots

-FF Coco Loco

-1x White Widow x Big Bud (fem)

-1x Night Nurse (fem)

-1x General Hydro. Flora Trio (Micro, Gro, Bloom)

-1x General Hydro. CaliMag

-1x General Hydro. Armor Si

-1x General Hydro. Diamond Nectar

-1x General Hydro Liquid Koolbloom

*For germination, seeds were placed in rapid rooting plugs... plugs were placed in small containers not quite filled with FF Coco Loco. Medium was watered with PH 5.8 water, only CaliMag (5ml) added to the gallon... watered each tiny container until runoff. Now awaiting germination... it's been about 24 hours. LED panels are about 28" from the containers. Temps running about 83 F in the day with lights on, about 77 at night. Lights running 24/0 until I see cotyledons. Then, switch to 18/6. Humidity is low... RH averaging 37-40. Same as last grow, humidity never stayed near 50 until the girls got bushy and started drinking more. Just have the veg switch on on the meizhi, galaxhydro has only one switch.

:welcome:

**WWxBig Bud seed is in the cut-off jug container, Night Nurse seed is in the cup. :thumb:

Re: White Widow x Big Bud and Night Nurse fem - Coco + Perlite, DTW, 440 actual draw

420-magazine-mobile684036661.jpg

420-magazine-mobile764889216.jpg

Re: White Widow x Big Bud & Night Nurse Fem - Coco & Perlite - DTW - 440 Actual Draw

Hello Stooby. It is great to see you have beings planted. May the healthy sprouts be with you again. Let us both rock our ladies along to a great harvest.

Re: White Widow x Big Bud & Night Nurse Fem - Coco & Perlite - DTW - 440 Actual Draw

Both seedlings have their first set of real leaves showing, now. I was going to post a few photos, but my phone camera is misbehaving on me.

I have now lined all surfaces of my little utility room with reflective mylar, tent has been moved out into a spare room... tent will now be used for veg and the utility room will be the flower room... however, I am still working on changing the door to the little room... the current door has large gaps through which light would definitely come in, probably enough to mess things up for me. So, I'm considering just taking the door off its hinges and putting up some kind of thick and heavy curtain that would be a better light barrier.

More soon on the grow room renovations... girls are looking great.

Began feeding with seedling strength nutes today... was just CalMag for the first week.... Flora Trio +CalMag and Diamond Nectar was the lineup... will likely introduce Armor Si next week. Won't be using Liquid Koolbloom for a while.

I am feed at about 3/4 strength of the GH schedule... except with CaliMag. CaliMag is not listed on the GH Week 1 schedule, but, in coco it's necessary pretty much throughout the grow. And at a higher dose than GH recommends on most weeks. Week 1 was 5ml of CalMag to a gallon, this week I stepped it down just a bit to 4ml. 2ml of Flora Micro and Diamond Nectar, 1ml each of Flora Gro and Bloom. Last grow I tapered the CalMag dose back to GH recommended during early bloom, probably do the same here.

Hey Stooby! Niceeeee! Excited for your next grow. Hopefully that little bean cap falls off the ww x bb soon. Looking good and stoked to see green as well!

:passitleft:
420-magazine-mobile1514061247.jpg

I'm now unsure if I labeled the seedling pots correctly. At this point, I can't safely tell you which is NN and which is WWxBB. But, the one in the cup is coming along faster than the one in the cut off jug. That said, they both look great. More soon... with photos, hopefully. sorry for the lack of coverage, busy man of late.

Did some tucking away of the bigger top growth to expose those internodes. That's why the girls look a little ruffled.

Been rotating daily beneath current lights. This is week 2 of vegetative growth or there abouts. No change to nutrient lineup. Watering daily, every 3rd or 4th watering is reg PHd water. Watering until runoff, slight.

Things are looking good. Convinced the bigger girl is the WWxBB, which means I had them labeled wrong in the starting containers.

Cheers!

420-magazine-mobile121783528.jpg

420-magazine-mobile756945741.jpg

420-magazine-mobile363042398.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1325558502.jpg

420-magazine-mobile735285493.jpg

420-magazine-mobile304087142.jpg

Keep up the green thumbin'. Your girls are coming along well. In fact at this rate they are going to outgrow my current ladies. Good job.

So, some plans for the near future. FIM will occur for the WWxBB right after this set leaves emerges a bit more. Going to wait until the NN is a little taller.

Ordered a Mars Hydro Reflector 720 to go into the flower room. Plan on keeping the Galaxyhydro 600 in there with the Mars, and I'm moving the Meizhi 450 to the tent for next germination and vegging. Will probably supplement the meizhi with another small LED panel.

I'm planning on taking a clone off of the WWxBB. This will be very new for me. We shall see what transpires.

Quick note: FIM on the WWxBB today. Roughly 4 sets of leaves and several solid sites on the inner stem.

Still waiting on the Night Nurse to get to about the same spot before she gets a FIM.

Given that height should not be an issue this grow, I'm probably going to let these girls go a little further into veg than the last two. Neither should be much over 3 feet tall, if that. Kind of wondering about the WWxBB, though. It could push past a meter in height according to my inexperienced estimations. :)

Cheers.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom