024Namecaps' LED Blueberry Indoor DWC

024namecapS

So here we go! I have been trolling around for a while now, while I collected supplies, but we are ready to go. While I have some experience as a helper, this will be my first grow. I have a plan for a closet grow that will use a 1200w LED in a 2x4x5 tent. It will have 4, 3.5 gallon bubble buckets. My goal is to set up a cloning and veg area, and ultimately have a perpetual grow. The seedlings are in soil now, in a small box I built, with some 2ft LED lights.

What strain is it? Blueberry
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
If in Veg... For how long? Started today
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro, soil until I pick my momma
If soil... what is in your mix? Potting soil from hardware stor
If soil... What size pot? Some little ones for now
Size of light? Some 2ft LED grow strips, 1200w LED for later
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 75ish
RH of Room/cab? 50ish
PH of media or res? Idk
Any Pests ? Nope
How often are you watering? Haven't yet
Type and strength of ferts used? Whatever is in the mix, will be using general hydro 3 pack at ~30%.

Day 4
420-magazine-mobile449691071.jpg

Starting to grow, added fan and temp/rh meter to box. Got the air moving well, temps had got up to 85, now temp is 73ish. Love peeking in on em and seeing them change.

Day 5 issues, were stretching too much fell over moved light and added some props. Might have damaged one beyond repair, will have to wait and see.
420-magazine-mobile1442303795.jpg

The rest are fine now that they have a lil support, my fan is making em all shake a little now, so they should strengthen up some. Watered them after messing with em, and one is doing really well
420-magazine-mobile702350098.jpg
maybe it was because it was near the side? Idk but she (wishful thinking) is doing the best, and needed no support and took the watering like a tree, without moving. Having never started a seed, I'm happy all 5 popped, would just like to keep them all alive, just to have a better selection to choose from. I worry too much I think, as I feel like anytime I go peek in, they could all be dead or damaged beyond repair. At least so far, it makes every visit happy. I will feel better when they are plants not seedlings. I never got to mess with seedlings, only the plants, so this is all new to me and why I desperately looked to get clones, but oh well, here we are. I will continue to update as something I may want to store comes up, this is my only journal so I plan to use it as my day by day.
420-magazine-mobile2092695295.jpg

420-magazine-mobile738432331.jpg

Day 8.
So being concerned I didn't have enough light I put em under my big light on day 6. The reason I was holding off was temperature control issues, which I still haven't sorted out. Temp had gotten up to 91 on the first day so then I put em on 18/6, with the light going off during the heat of the day, max temp has been 80 since, seems like it's finally growing some tho.
420-magazine-mobile1090603104.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1969146766.jpg

Im in ..im subbed up and pulled up a chair..(also brought cheesypoofs) Im on my first grow too... 4, 5 gal dwc.. With a 1200w. In a 5x5x8 very similar and i cant wait to see how your ladies do, ill be here for the show!!!

Ya still in veg for another month probably but they are growing so fast here are some pics
420-magazine-mobile1266955240.jpg

They are all bag seed so i only know 1 strain for sure the l.a. kush.. All the others just have names..so here lucile
420-magazine-mobile562517266.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2013134689.jpg

10 finger Grooty
420-magazine-mobile1631388761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1408274744.jpg

L.a.
420-magazine-mobile820044416.jpg
madi my soil
420-magazine-mobile2123883285.jpg
and the others are just seedlings.. Madi grooty and lucile are on 5 weeks since germination started.. L.a. is 2 weeks and the other are just a couple days from sprout..

Im currently battling a dificiency you can see if you look hard.. No one knows what it is.. I thought calcium but calcium starts on new growth not old growth.. Thought it was ph flux but the ph has been stable.. One guy said i was neglecting them... I laughed out load for real.. I check them so much my wife is getting jealous cuz i get home from work and spend 2 hours in the tent and shit..lol so try to watch what your doing and catalog all of it cuz if something does go wrong l, you will need all that info

Day 10
Watered yesterday, the dirt was really dry, tent is warm. Worked out a way to get fresh air into closet, and with my lights cutting off during the heat of the day, I hope I have figured it out. Out of my 6, 2 have decided to stick around. At least they are looking healthy, but I don't like that they share a pot. Should I split em up? Happy to see new leaves starting, every time I check em they look nicer. Got some grower safety glasses, does color correction, and helps my eyes not hurt after adoring my girls.
420-magazine-mobile2111703319.jpg

I put 3 more seeds in a paper towel. I really just want one strong momma off this blueberry, then I'll put clones in dwc buckets. We will see how it goes, will keep y'all up to date with the new seeds.

Day 11
So I guess I will have to split em up at some point, might as well get it over with. Second leaves on both have grown noticeably
420-magazine-mobile1269046435.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1700654226.jpg

They are both leaning towards the wall, I tried supporting them but it wasn't effective. That is partly why I want to split em, to put each in the center of their own pots. I also feel like I should leave em alone till the last possible minute and let them get as old, and hardy, as possible before splitting em up, idk

Day 18
So since deciding to leave em together, I have started using my hydro nutes mixed at 25% to water and have watered about every 2 days. Their pot is small. They are crowded to one side, so the bigger girls pushing and crowding the lil one. She also has a leaf that is deformed because of growing against a support I think. Maybe she will straighten out with some space but oh well, they are still green, so I'll relax while I can.
420-magazine-mobile1631633962.jpg

420-magazine-mobile69799172.jpg

420-magazine-mobile353124948.jpg

The other seeds I started died, I think, idk my OG grower said put em a lil deeper in the soil, I think I went too deep. He seems to believe one of my 2, if not both, will be female. I'm trying to stay optimistic about that. I have more seeds but I will just concentrate my efforts on the 2 girls for now.

Day 23
So I split em on day 20, didn't have time to make a post. I was tired of them crowding each other. Here are pics from day 21
420-magazine-mobile258298114.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1283701275.jpg

So the morning of day 21 I started seeing the yellowing on the big girl, not so much on lil one. I didn't water em when I first split em because it was a seedling mix that would leave your hand damp if you squeeze it, figured they would be fine. So the night of day 21 I watered and the green has slowly started creeping back since. Really the big girl was the one who suffered most, lol one barely seemed phased.
420-magazine-mobile900722589.jpg

420-magazine-mobile534888127.jpg

Hopefully those leaves will continue to improve, since the plants seem to be recovering.

Day 25
They have definitely recovered, I am seeing some new growths and height. Those leaves on big girl didn't recover went brittle, still half there. Little girl recovered fine. Hoping to see preflowers soon, ready to know whether I'll have to end one of these beauties. I don't think so, but I won't know until I know, so I wait. Anyway noticed stalks and underside of leaves are purple. Gonna look into nutrients and stuff to make sure I'm not overlooking anything, but I think it's genetics.
420-magazine-mobile666524206.jpg
420-magazine-mobile642858074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile786082680.jpg

Day 29
Watered on day 27 with seedling strength nutes cut to 25%. I don't think it is hurting them, have noticed height and density growth in the past few days and I would say they are liking the new pots. Big girl is nice and dense, little girl is straight and healthy so I can't complain.
Big Girl
420-magazine-mobile585156077.jpg

420-magazine-mobile706071649.jpg

Little Girl
420-magazine-mobile500320473.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1367976364.jpg

Day 31
Topped the girls today, trying to get more sites to clone from. I built 2 boxes today, one for clones, the second to veg until flower tent. They are getting stuffed in a small tent I made, with a momma hopefully, and are going to be the start of my perpetual grow. Big girl is growing very bushy, perfect for a momma, so I'm really hoping I'll get lucky, if so the other girl is getting thrown into flower.
Big Girl
420-magazine-mobile632467233.jpg

Little Girl
420-magazine-mobile2087541103.jpg

And just in case anyone cares, the clone boxes
420-magazine-mobile114967761.jpg

Nice.. man coming along good. The node spacing is so tight on those girls.. Almost look like lettuce balls for a while lol.. Nice job on the clone boxes very clean diy

Thanks, I was worried because I didn't have a drill, but my dab torch and a knife made some really clean cuts, so I was happy with em. Yea the node spacing is really tight, but oh well just happy they're still green lol

Back
Top Bottom