Growing In MA 2nd Grow

508Squid

What strain is it?
The 2 about to go into flower are Bag seed medical I forgot to label.
In the Veg tent I have Lemon Haze cloned no roots yet, Pure CBD mixed with GSC cloned no roots yet, Bubble Summer at 3 wks, GSC at 2 weeks, Power Skunk at 3 wks and some clones from my big girl.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 2 Months
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Greentree Growers Blend
If soil... what is in your mix? 80% coco
If soil... What size pot? @20 gal for the big girl, smaller one is a #5 grow pot
Size of light? 1200W LED in flower room
300W LED in Veg tent
Is it air-cooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? Room 81 Tent 70
RH of Room/cab? 50%
PH of media or res? 6.4
Any Pests ? None thank god
How often are you watering? As needed 2-3 times a week
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, Kelp me Kelp You, Tiger Bloom, Sledgehammer, Cal-Mag
Mammoth P
Also supplemented with Microbe Life Photosynthesis plus, Nourish L and Vegetable and Fruit Enhancer.
Will be using Cha Ching, Beasty Bloomz and Open Sesame.. ordered on the way.

Neem Oil Extract every 2 weeks.

This is my 2nd grow. My 1st was plagued with problems. I tried a DWC grow and I had bad root rot. I didn't have the $$ to spend on a RO setup. I ditched the DWC and put them in Coco. At the end of my 1st grow my 4 plants only yielded 2.5 oz total.

This grow is going Much better. The stalk of my big girl is thicker than all 4 of the plants from my 1st grow.
I've tried to incorporate topping and LST because I only have so much height to work with. I had PH lock one week but a good flush brought her right back.
I should have started this journal at the beginning but oh well. Here we go.. Enjoy!!

This was my 1st grow

420-magazine-mobile702677020.jpg

At this point the basement really started to smell and the room was starting to get a bit crowded. Hard to do anything without knocking something over lol.

420-magazine-mobile1034415213.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1766781358.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2009977990.jpg

DIY carbon filter helped get rid of the smell. I still need to redesign it and upgrade the exhaust fan so I can vent my tent into the flower room and have it all exhaust outside.

420-magazine-mobile61717928.jpg

Used some gardening fence for my screen. It's not removable but It'll do.

420-magazine-mobile1299805382.jpg

Moved the other one out of the veg tent to the flower room. Not so crowded now.

420-magazine-mobile1292378769.jpg

420-magazine-mobile724926891.jpg

All vents closed except for the top where I put a computer fan. Holding at 70

420-magazine-mobile571152836.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1045660982.jpg

So here we are about a week ago.
I had a lot of growth so more trim and LST. This is the heaviest and probably the last trim she'll get.

420-magazine-mobile924183798.jpg

420-magazine-mobile822381337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile555518678.jpg

I also made a DIY CO2 generator because we'll, I'm a cheap fuck and had everything on hand so what's it going to hurt? Lol

Here we are all caught up. Took these pics last night.
All filled back in.

420-magazine-mobile343235351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1440589352.jpg

Hope you've enjoyed. Stay tuned, next weekend will be the flip to 12-12.
I can't wait to see how she's going to produce it's been a long 2 Months.

Thanks!! Welcome to my grow. Sorry there's no door prizes lol
Being along on ppls grows is enough of a door prize amigo. I'm a complete noob at this "hobby" or "craft" and I love these journals and interactiveness of this community. I just started my grow last week. Stop by if u want. But...no prizes there either. I've been robbed by the guys who subbed.

I popped my 1st seeds earlier this year as soon as it became legal here. I started just reading stuff online and watching YouTube at the beginning. Then I downloaded this app just before my 2nd grow here. Everyone has been amazing!! Best app I've ever downloaded by far! I can't say enough good things about the community here. I've learned so much. Trying to give back as much as I can. I've always had a green thumb but this takes it to a whole new level. I also use my old soil and run off for my tomatoes ;)

420-magazine-mobile277431434.jpg

If I went by what everyone said was "ideal" and didn't pay attention to what my plants need, they'd be dead by now.
My runoff is @6 I feed higher @6.5 because the soil tends to become very acidic. I use the term "soil" loosely btw, I know it's mostly Coco. After the pH lock I had earlier I check pH religiously.
I think it's the biggest thing to worry about when growing.

Back
Top Bottom