AnimaSola's Sour D - S.C.R.O.G.

AnimaSola

Well, Ive been addicted to this life for more than a few years and as far as I am concerned any growing of any plant God put on earth is completely legal.

Thank God in Jesus' name for this plant!

Without further ado, I present to you the Sour D-S.C.R.O.G.!
420-magazine-mobile1657395693.jpg

420-magazine-mobile644712533.jpg

Gh flora nutes, coco/pearlite 80/20
Currently on 5ml calmag+, 5ml micro, 7.5ml grow, 3ml bloom

Dude you are a wealth of knowledge of which I aspire to. I will most definitely subscribe in hopes to soak up wisdom! Here we growww!

You have to take most of the stuff I say with a grain of salt because it may or may not be true, I ramble, skip around in my sentences when I talk and know a little bit but I'm still learning..
Yeah we never stop learning:) well those who do are typically pompous and know it all's, but that's the great thing about this community were all here to grow together pun intended.

The middle is kinda thin on this one so I'm doing an experiment and tucking until they are done stretching.
Nice excited to see that! Should be a perfectly even canopy, nice n flat! I'm gonna try and scrog out a bathtub worth of nugs. Start getting them really grown latterally to start then come up to the screen. But I just started so it'll be cool to see a scrog in prog. Until I get there.

Looking good in there! I have noticed a concern. The clear container. Light is getting at the roots. I'm suggesting you may want to block that light. Or perhaps that's a root pruning procedure. ?

I was wondering the same luweedgi... I used a clear one too for my seedling so I could be sure the medium was getting good and dry but when I noticed roots reaching the edge I covered it.

Back
Top Bottom